Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>And Another Thing!
ahc4353 05:36 PM 05-26-2009
In addition to meeting our commitments how about letting a person know that the bomb/gift arrived!? Doesn't have to be a post with pics, although that in nice for the rest of us to see. How about just a simple PM saying, it arrived and thank you.

Someone took the time and effort to send you something you can AT LEAST say thank you and let them know you got it for Christs sake!

All the sender wants to know is that it arrived at your house. If you don't tell them they can't ask because then it looks like they are looking for a thank you.

I'm talking basic common courtesy here like saying please or holding the door for a lady.

Come on people where are your manners?

BTW, thank you for taking the time to read this. :-)
Savor the Stick 05:37 PM 05-26-2009
Good words to live by. Thanks for the reminder.
pnoon 05:38 PM 05-26-2009
Most transactions are handled appropriately. If you are missing something, Al, a gentle PM should do the trick. No need to make a huge deal out of this.
gnukfu 05:39 PM 05-26-2009
Thanks for the gift Al......of your presence here on CA! :-)

I'm serious....for once. Must be the medication I'm on!
ahc4353 05:48 PM 05-26-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Most transactions are handled appropriately. If you are missing something, Al, a gentle PM should do the trick. No need to make a huge deal out of this.

PM sent.

Merely a messenger trying to help.
Darrell 05:50 PM 05-26-2009
Someone is having a case of the Mondays.
Starscream 05:52 PM 05-26-2009
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Someone is having a case of the Mondays.
Hey Lumbergh, it's Tuesday.:-)
rrplasencia 05:54 PM 05-26-2009
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
In addition to meeting our commitments how about letting a person know that the bomb/gift arrived!? Doesn't have to be a post with pics, although that in nice for the rest of us to see. How about just a simple PM saying, it arrived and thank you.

Someone took the time and effort to send you something you can AT LEAST say thank you and let them know you got it for Christs sake!

All the sender wants to know is that it arrived at your house. If you don't tell them they can't ask because then it looks like they are looking for a thank you.

I'm talking basic common courtesy here like saying please or holding the door for a lady.

Come on people where are your manners?

BTW, thank you for taking the time to read this. :-)
:-)
pnoon 06:13 PM 05-26-2009
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
PM sent.

Merely a messenger trying to help.
PM replied to.

No need really to discuss the message in a thread.
Up