Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>Anyone throw shoes?
LookAtBigErn82 10:12 AM 05-19-2009
Horseshoes.

My Dad and I joined a league a few weeks ago and we're having a great time. It's basically a beer league, losing team buys the winning team a round of beers after each game. Nothing intense but we have fun.

Last week we got whooped by a couple of guys who had to be in their 80's. Didnt even see it coming:-), ringers left and right.

Coolest thing is that my Dad and I get to hang out and light up a few cigars each week. First week I brought a 5 Vegas Gold and last week was an Oliva G. I think he might of actually liked them more then his usual Cuban Honey's.

So, anyone else throw horseshoes?
[Reply]
Commander Quan 11:04 AM 05-19-2009
Who throws a shoe? Honestly!
-Austin Powers

:-)
[Reply]
ahc4353 11:46 AM 05-19-2009
I used to play all the time! Many, many nights spent with my dad throwin shoes! We had flood lights set up and played for hours and hours.

Miss that.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
[Reply]
cigars_n_scotch 11:48 AM 05-19-2009
I love horseshoes. I also like to play baggo and washers which I will be doing this weekend. I'm planning on building a horsehoe pit at my parent's shorehouse very soon.
[Reply]
e-man67 11:56 AM 05-19-2009
I really like shoes...need to build one in the yard! :-)
[Reply]
dubnick 04:46 PM 05-19-2009
I Play. My girlfriend's Dad has a very large tournament every year!!
[Reply]
boonedoggle 04:49 PM 05-19-2009
Love me some horseshoes. I'm pretty much the best there is. :-)
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 05:29 PM 05-19-2009
We used to have a pit where I grew up. I love to play but only do it when there's a pit available and not too many around anymore.

MCS
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 05:30 PM 05-19-2009
I love horseshoes but have not played in a while. For the record I was picturing

[Reply]
LookAtBigErn82 08:02 PM 05-20-2009
Originally Posted by cigars_n_scotch:
I love horseshoes. I also like to play baggo and washers which I will be doing this weekend. I'm planning on building a horsehoe pit at my parent's shorehouse very soon.
Yup, washers is a good one.

Originally Posted by e-man67:
I really like shoes...need to build one in the yard! :-)
Wish I could too, but I dont think the apartment complex would approve!
[Reply]
Up