Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>CAO Excellence
csbrewfisher 08:14 AM 05-15-2009
CAO cigars have their devotees and detractors, just like any brand. Say what you will about their product, they are a world-class company when it comes to customer relations. This has been demonstrated to me in the past, and it was again this past week.

I like lanyards...I have to wear a badge at work. It occurred to me that I didn't have any cigar related lanyards. I went to several of the major manufacturer's websites, and made requests, offering to pay for shipping or whatever. I received negative or no response from everybody except CAO.

I was contacted almost immediately by Jon Huber, the Director of Lifestyle and Marketing, and told that a package was going out that day, and he wasn't asking for shipping costs or anything either.

To my surprise a Fed-x delivery arrived two days later containing not only a lanyard, but also a handsome CAO/Nashville baseball cap.

Like I said, world-class. Thanks CAO for excellent cigars, and excellent customer service that goes beyond the norm.
[Reply]
68TriShield 08:17 AM 05-15-2009
I have seen them be very responsive to customer inquiry and problems :-)
[Reply]
rizzle 09:25 AM 05-15-2009
Gotta appreciate good customer relations.
:-)
[Reply]
JE3146 10:14 AM 05-15-2009
Very cool :-) kudos to them.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
lightning9191 10:48 AM 05-15-2009
Nice gesture on their part.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 10:50 AM 05-15-2009
Thats what it's all about. They have the right people working for them:-)
[Reply]
sodomanaz 11:34 AM 05-15-2009
Their CSR on Twitter is pretty rad too. Haven't come across a CAO I didn't like.

Though I refuse to try the Flavours :-)
[Reply]
csbrewfisher 03:18 PM 05-15-2009
Originally Posted by sodomanaz:
Though I refuse to try the Flavours :-)
I was shoved down the slope when somebody handed me an Earth Nectar. To an uneducated palate it had a nice aroma and a nice mild flavor. It didn't take long to ratchet up to full-body, full-flavor, but Earth Nectars will always have a fond place in my memory.
[Reply]
MithShrike 03:34 PM 05-15-2009
I like Jon from the actions I've seen him take and the stories I've heard about him. That being said the local rep is a dick. He nearly ran me over once and what I've heard him say about some of his customers makes me think that he leads a rather miserable life.
[Reply]
Up