Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Jokes>just had to pass this one on!!
Thaplumbr 05:24 PM 05-05-2009
A young bagpiper was asked by a funeral director to play a graveside service for a homeless man who had no family or friends. The funeral was to be held at a cemetery way off the beaten path in the country, and this man would be the first to be laid to rest there. Not familiar with the backwoods area, the piper became lost and ,being a typical man, did not stop for directions.
He finally arrived, but was an hour late. He saw the backhoe and the crew, who were eating lunch, but the hearse was no where in sight. After apoligizing
to the workers for his tardiness, he stepped to the side of the open grave, where he saw the vault lid already in place. He assured the workers he would not hold them up for long, but that this was the proper thing to do.
The workers gathered around still eating there lunch, while the piper played out his heart and soul. As he played the workers began to weep. He played as he'd never played before, from "My Home" and "the Lord is My Sheperd" to "Flowers of the Forest". He closed the lengthy session with "Amazing Grace", then solemnly walked to his car. As he was opening the door and taking off his coat, he overheard one of the workers saying to another, "Lord Jesus boys, I never seen nothin like that before, and I've been putting in septic tanks for 20 years."
[Reply]
karmaz00 05:30 PM 05-05-2009
good one
[Reply]
MedicCook 05:32 PM 05-05-2009
:-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 05:45 PM 05-05-2009
I like it :-)
[Reply]
lightning9191 06:08 PM 05-05-2009
Pretty funny!