Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>PremiumHumidor.COM Beware!!!!!
Ahbroody 12:42 AM 04-30-2009
Originally Posted by KidRock:
You just saved me a whole hell of a lot of heart break. Thanks, sorry for your situation.

:-)
sjnovakovich 10:19 AM 04-30-2009
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
I recently ordered the The Seven Drawer Cherry Humidor (commonly referrred to as the Charleston) from Premium Humidors. Received my humi in a crappy box, door lock was busted (hinge off and screws stripped...was shaking in the box when UPS deleivered it), and a drawer damaged. I contacted Premium Humidors and they said they would send out some replacement screws and a new drawer. Low and behold, another crappy box arrived from USPS this time...no rush on delivery. Screws were too long to fit in the door, and the replacement drawer was glued upside down and will not fit in the humi. I contacted Premium Humidors upon receipt of this "replacement" package to explain the drawer was glued upside down and wouldn't fit and that the screws were too large. The told me the manager was out of the office and would call me back in a few. Guess who never called back? I called and each time I received the same message, the supervisor is not in. BEWARE!!!!
About a year ago I decided to get a Montegue. Checked on line and then asked my B&M about it. He got one for me through his distrubutor and I paid $50 less than I could have gotten it anywhere else I looked. I always ask my B&M about things like this.
shadow king 01:17 AM 05-01-2009
I am about to get a Montegue (or something similiar) also. This website was one of the places for my consideration. I am thankfull that you took the time to post this to warn others. I am definately steering clear of this website now. It really sucks when stuff like this happens to us. I hope that you get some sort of resolve to make things right.
Genetic Defect 01:26 AM 05-01-2009
:-)
sodomanaz 03:57 AM 05-04-2009
Try writing to Consumerist.com
dentonparrots 04:16 AM 05-04-2009
I have sent them an email letting them know about this thread. At the very least it may improve things in the future, and let them know how poor customer service spreads by word of mouth quite quickly.
Any company can sell you something, but how they resolve problems defines how good they truly are.
nick2021 09:03 AM 12-20-2010
it would have paid for me to do a search on this site, ordered something in Nov from this company and they have not sent it...was for a secret santa pass too..upsets me that they won't return e-mails, phone calls, and their voice message box has been full last two days...has anybody else had issues with them recently. Not sure what to do at this point...really upsets me
JoeCool87TC 10:00 AM 12-20-2010
I just looked and for me PremiumHumidor.COM comes up as a GoDaddy webpage with no content. Looks like they're defunct.
Volt 10:15 AM 12-20-2010
Ouch Mac, sorry to hear that.....
icehog3 10:30 AM 12-20-2010
Originally Posted by Volt:
Ouch Mac, sorry to hear that.....
It was a year and a half ago, he is likely over it. :-)
kelmac07 10:33 AM 12-20-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
And then some Tom. :-) :-)
Don Fernando 11:17 AM 12-20-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
nah, I bet he's still *****ing about it :-)
nick2021 11:43 AM 12-20-2010
Originally Posted by JoeCool87TC:
I just looked and for me PremiumHumidor.COM comes up as a GoDaddy webpage with no content. Looks like they're defunct.
it's premiumhumidors :-)
3SmokesaRound 11:49 AM 12-20-2010
Originally Posted by groogs:
Thanks for the post. I probably would have never ordered from them anyways, but now I can spread the word to my friends who may.
+1... sorry to hear about your situation Mac. Hopefully, things get resolved the right way.
JoeCool87TC 03:02 PM 12-20-2010
Originally Posted by nick2021:
it's premiumhumidors :-)
Oh, well. I guess that's what I get for cut-and-pasting! :-)

:-) Sorry!
chippewastud79 03:06 PM 12-20-2010
Originally Posted by 3SmokesaRound:
+1... sorry to hear about your situation Mac. Hopefully, things get resolved the right way.
Its over a year ago for Mac, who also said he was over it. The thread was bumped by someone else whom just experienced problems with the site. Might want to actually read the thread. :-)
neoflex 03:12 PM 12-20-2010
HaHa, the classic re-hashing of an old thread. Took me a minute to realize how far back this one went. Nonetheless, it's been noted not to spend money with them as I must have missed it the first time around.
icehog3 03:23 PM 12-20-2010
Might be time to close this one.... People are gettin a might bit confused. :-)

Nick can open a new thread if he is still seeking input.
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up