Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Welp, I've gone and done it.
imthegoal 05:47 AM 04-22-2009
Maybe it was the Girl Scout cookies I sent you man. Maybe those evil little girls put something in them to make you not want to smoke anymore. I am soooo sorry man.
[Reply]
Lucky_Hippo 06:05 AM 04-22-2009
Sabbaticals are often the cure when you're feeling burnt out. Time to try a new hobby for awhile and see where that takes ya. I took a break from cigars for several years and then one day I woke up with a completely renewed intrest in the hobby.

Starting over can be fun when you're really looking forward to it.

Enjoy your break brother!
[Reply]
dentonparrots 06:08 AM 04-22-2009
I work with parots all day long and have done for years, and although I couldn't really take a break from them because it's my livelyhood I definitely lost interest in them for a while other than simply making money from them, but now I've oddly enough got back into them..don't know what it was, just happened one day.
I hope the same does for you too.
[Reply]
hotreds 06:23 AM 04-22-2009
Originally Posted by Rockestone:
That sucks! But if you don't enjoy it, don't do it!

Good luck!

Indeed! Do what you like and like what you do!
[Reply]
Skywalker 09:37 AM 04-22-2009
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
I hope you're still gonna hang with us Matt!!!:-)
Originally Posted by MithShrike:
Oh yeah. Just not collecting/buying really. I'll leave that to you guys.
Good to hear it Brother!!!:-)
[Reply]
poriggity 02:24 PM 04-23-2009
You gotta do what you gotta do. I took a sabbatical from smoking for a while too, but never sold off my stuff. Now I am back into it and am glad I held onto it all.
Scott
[Reply]
shortstory5 02:48 PM 04-23-2009
Sorry to hear Matt. I hope all is well with everything else and someday you come back to enjoying the tobacco we love.
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 03:36 PM 04-23-2009
Originally Posted by MithShrike:
Haha it's not that I've quit smoking entirely. Just about once a week. I'm certainly not going to quit my job in this economy either. Still it's lost its appeal. Feel free to stop by Habanos Torres.

Once a week is solid. I'm lucky to get a cigar once a month. Sorry to hear your bored with the hobby.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up