Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Kristoff maddy knot
Humidor Minister 07:18 PM 04-18-2009
I haven't had a cigar in over a week due to bad allergies. I've never had Kristoff Maduro so I figured I'd treat myself tonight. Anyone have an opinion on this cigar? It looks great, smells good and seems very well made. Let me know what you think.:-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 09:23 PM 04-18-2009
I smoked a lot of these last summer and enjoyed each one.
[Reply]
Humidor Minister 09:37 AM 04-19-2009
That was a great cigar. Very enjoyable. After the allergies last week I'm behind on my projects but I'm back in the saddle today.:-) Time to go build some humidors.:-)
[Reply]
ca21455 06:00 PM 04-19-2009
I like these cigars, have a box of torpedos on back order. :-)
[Reply]
eber 09:36 PM 04-19-2009
these are great cigars, I bought a box of 1/2 maduro and 1/2 criollo when they had a tasting at the local B&M. Glen (I am pretty sure thats his name) the owner of the company is a real cool guy as well
[Reply]
Old Gnome 02:22 PM 04-20-2009
I smoked my first Kristoff the day I met the owner in Germantown, WI last May. I have purchased about two boxes of various Kristoff's since then. They have become my "go to" cigar. :-)
[Reply]
Humidor Minister 05:32 PM 04-20-2009
The Maddy robusto is one fantastic cigar. It started off with a bang of spice and espresso but quickly calmed down to a wonderful bitter chocolate/espresso flavor. It burned perfectly and had a smoke you could chew. The thing I like the most is that it takes the Maduro flavor right to the edge. It just kicks it up a little bit more than the usual. If I had to score this cigar I'd give it a 94. I don't know if it was because I went a week w/o a cigar and was sick, but if it was, Being sick won't be so bad next time.:-)
[Reply]
krevo 09:21 AM 04-23-2009
I smoked the Maduro Robusto a couple weeks ago. It wasn't a bad smoke, but I wouldn't clamber back to the B&M to drop another 7 bucks on one.
[Reply]
Humidor Minister 03:35 PM 04-23-2009
|I wonder how much the price difference is before schip and after.:-)
[Reply]
Up