Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>Comic Books
Starscream 02:38 PM 05-01-2009
Originally Posted by foomanto:
i think dc did that in the crisis they had last year or the year before. they had another that just ended but i know nothing about the story on that one.
Jason Todd kinda came back in "Hush" by Loeb and Lee, but I think that it was actually Clayface. I did hear that he came back in one of the Crisis storylines.
[Reply]
e-man67 02:45 PM 05-01-2009
Daredevil use to be my favorite back in the day...especially when Frank Miller got involved. Bullseye was my fav villan.
[Reply]
foomanto 04:51 PM 05-01-2009
free comic book day tomorrow
[Reply]
The Poet 03:03 PM 09-19-2013
I dug this old thread out of the deep to ask if anybody out there is getting . . . or trying to get anyway . . . the 3-D Villain covers from DC this month. I myself have managed to snag about half of them, and off the shelf without a hold or reserve at my local shop.

They are seriously cool, and are selling on e-Bay already for multiple times the cover price.
[Reply]
The Poet 12:46 PM 09-28-2013
Originally Posted by The Poet:
I dug this old thread out of the deep to ask if anybody out there is getting . . . or trying to get anyway . . . the 3-D Villain covers from DC this month. I myself have managed to snag about half of them, and off the shelf without a hold or reserve at my local shop.

They are seriously cool, and are selling on e-Bay already for multiple times the cover price.

I guess not. Plus, it's over, and it's too late now. But this is what I'm talking about.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=48097
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up