Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>What cigar??
jonharky 07:52 AM 04-12-2009
There are a lot of cigars and brands in the world. There are a few that peak my curiosity and would love to try one day. One of them is the dpg firecracker and a sol cubano artisan. What are some nc cigars that peak your curiosity??
[Reply]
ucla695 09:09 AM 04-12-2009
Some of the Pete Johnson cigars that I haven't tried. La Riqueza and Cabaiguan (still have a few to try).
[Reply]
SixPackSunday 09:15 AM 04-12-2009
For nc's the cigars that really peak my interest that I never bring myself to buy are the cheap bundled cigars. I always want to try them to see if theyre any good, but hate the thought of being stuck with the rest of a bundle if I dont like them.

but yea, pretty much any cheap bundle cigar always makes me curious.
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 09:19 AM 04-12-2009
Most of the stuff I am really looking to try is out there but is just too pricey for me. I understand people can say how amazing it is for the price but 30 dollars or more for 1 stick is just out of my price range. One day I may have to guts to put down the money on something like that but for right now I can't seem to justify it.

I would be interested in the 40th or 80th anniversity Padrons. I am sure they are amazing but for right now the cost doesn't justify it for me.
[Reply]
JJG 09:27 AM 04-12-2009
Originally Posted by SixPackSunday:
For nc's the cigars that really peak my interest that I never bring myself to buy are the cheap bundled cigars. I always want to try them to see if theyre any good, but hate the thought of being stuck with the rest of a bundle if I dont like them.

but yea, pretty much any cheap bundle cigar always makes me curious.
:-)

I've never had trouble finding interested parties to split cheap bundles with me though. you'd be surprised.
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 12:01 PM 04-12-2009
Originally Posted by leasingthisspace:
Most of the stuff I am really looking to try is out there but is just too pricey for me. I understand people can say how amazing it is for the price but 30 dollars or more for 1 stick is just out of my price range. One day I may have to guts to put down the money on something like that but for right now I can't seem to justify it.

I would be interested in the 40th or 80th anniversity Padrons. I am sure they are amazing but for right now the cost doesn't justify it for me.
:-) I have liked every Padron I have had so far and have wanted to try these as well...but ouch they are pricey!
[Reply]
shortstory5 04:09 PM 04-12-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
:-) I have liked every Padron I have had so far and have wanted to try these as well...but ouch they are pricey!
They are quite pricey, but I think it's definitely worth biting the cost at least once....
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 05:35 PM 04-12-2009
Originally Posted by shortstory5:
They are quite pricey, but I think it's definitely worth biting the cost at least once....
When I am able to I will definitely do it :-)
[Reply]
jonharky 06:31 PM 04-12-2009
My friend had the padron 80th and he loved it he won a bet with his friend so his friend bought him one
[Reply]
Skywalker 11:03 PM 04-12-2009
Curious why you aren't doing PIF or MAW???

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34

If you want to try something there are plenty of opportunities here!!! Since being here I have tried hundreds of cigars I probably wouldn't have, if I didn't get involved!!!

Get involved!!! Do some trading!!!
:-):-)
[Reply]
BeerAdvocate 06:54 AM 04-13-2009
Casa Fuente
[Reply]
groogs 09:31 AM 04-13-2009
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Curious why you aren't doing PIF or MAW???

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34

If you want to try something there are plenty of opportunities here!!! Since being here I have tried hundreds of cigars I probably wouldn't have, if I didn't get involved!!!

Get involved!!! Do some trading!!!
:-):-)
:-) Great advise.
[Reply]
jonharky 05:02 PM 04-13-2009
I've been really interested in doing the maw or pifs just haven't had the guts to do it I know its weird and everything maybe I will get into it
[Reply]
SmokinApe 06:48 PM 04-13-2009
Don Pepin JJ Maduro... 'nuff said...
[Reply]
Up