Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>just got hit from behind
dentonparrots 09:16 AM 04-08-2009
I'd be punching in the number for "Claims Direct" into your phone right about now.
Lower back ache is a good 'un
[Reply]
RGD. 09:24 AM 04-08-2009
That always sucks. I got hit last Thursday out on 495 - less than 20mph though. No damage to me because I have a "Northern Virginia Bumper" on my F350. Small pickup truck that hit me is gonna need a new bumper and grill though.

Northern Virginia Rear Bumper:

:-)

Ron
[Reply]
GKitty 09:32 AM 04-08-2009
Glad to hear you're ok, but allow me to chime in with the chorus of "Go Get Checked Out".
[Reply]
Skywalker 09:36 AM 04-08-2009
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
I got hit from behind, not ****ed from behind David. I'm not a cali girl.
Hey! That's how we roll!:-)

Glad you are alright Ferdinand!!!
:-)
[Reply]
G G 09:44 AM 04-08-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
Glad that you are ok but I agree with windmill boy that you should get checked out in case there is a hidden injury.
:-)Do it Ferdie. :-)
[Reply]
LooseCard 10:17 AM 04-08-2009
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
No real human damage except for a headache, but the brand new *7 weeks old* company car is a mess and the front of the guy's car had seen better days too.
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
A lot of times people don't feel any effect till a few days after since the initial shock is masked by some adrenaline.
I had the same thing hapen to me, two years ago. I was her brakes for her.

I said the same thing - even drove my Van home.

The headache was due to the concussion that I didn't know I had, and I ended up with 6 months of Therapy and Chiropractics from the whiplash effects.

Listen to your friends! Image You should be pushing for a Doctor visit for today
[Reply]
LooseCard 10:19 AM 04-08-2009
And I am very happy to hear that you are alright! :-)
[Reply]
Wanger 11:06 AM 04-08-2009
I'm with everyone else...Go in and get checked out!!! With the trip a little over a month away, we need you in top condition so that WE can batter you over here. :-) Seriously, though. You may feel fine now, but you never know what dmamge has been done and will pop up at the worst possible time. And don't forget about what happened to Natasha Richardson recently! Glad to hear that you're OK on the surface, at least.
[Reply]
bonjing 11:21 AM 04-08-2009
glad to hear that you are ok. go get checked.
[Reply]
14holestogie 11:32 AM 04-08-2009
Glad you are OK, Ferdi, but it's unanimous, go get checked out.

We had this happen to us years ago at much slower speeds and of course I told the other driver we were fine. Turns out I was Ok, the wife blames a lot of her neck and back pain on this incident to this day.

Get checked out and don't let the other guy's insurance off the hook just yet.
[Reply]
Hardcz 12:12 PM 04-08-2009
Happy you're good Ferdinand. Hopefully you'll meet a nice female doctor who will be your sugar momma.
[Reply]
taltos 12:14 PM 04-08-2009
Originally Posted by Hardcz:
Happy you're good Ferdinand. Hopefully you'll meet a nice female doctor who will be your sugar momma.
I was kind of wishing a gay proctologist on him.:-):-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 12:22 PM 04-08-2009
you're not nice uncle Paul!

And about the suger momma, I told I friend that I was going to Vegas and try to win my retirement at the poker tables. He said "why don't you just find yourself a rich woman" to which I replied "I have more change with poker. By the way, I suck with cardgames".
[Reply]
Don Fernando 01:16 PM 04-09-2009
Doc checked me out, no damages, i'm as good as I was before the accident (I will leave this open for the wisecracks here, just take a shot Perry). And I got a replacement car for the time being, a funky little Fiat 500.
[Reply]
bonjing 01:21 PM 04-09-2009
good to hear!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up