Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Birthday box recommendations
skullnrose 03:47 PM 04-07-2009
I'd recommend Esencia they can be found online at twoguyssmokeshop.com and they seem to fit what you like.

Also the Davidoff Maduro is good if you really want to drop more money than you need to get a nice smoke.

Myself I'd buy 2 boxes of Esencia's and wouldn't look back. The Corona Gorda Is my favorite of the line and they run about $150/Box of 21

I noticed you're in Boston Twoguyssmokeshop has a location in Nashua NH about a 30 min ride from Boston. I have no connection to them I just Pop in there for a smoke when I'm in area. Nice shop/Nice Selection/NH has no tax
[Reply]
rrplasencia 03:50 PM 04-07-2009
La Flor Limitado III, just had a couple of these recently and they are damn good.
[Reply]
darkninja67 07:02 AM 04-08-2009
Originally Posted by skullnrose:
I'd recommend Esencia they can be found online at twoguyssmokeshop.com and they seem to fit what you like.

Also the Davidoff Maduro is good if you really want to drop more money than you need to get a nice smoke.

Myself I'd buy 2 boxes of Esencia's and wouldn't look back. The Corona Gorda Is my favorite of the line and they run about $150/Box of 21

I noticed you're in Boston Twoguyssmokeshop has a location in Nashua NH about a 30 min ride from Boston. I have no connection to them I just Pop in there for a smoke when I'm in area. Nice shop/Nice Selection/NH has no tax
I have been there before. Good shop. Great prices on some stuff.

Now the La Aurora 100 Anos had caught my eye. Definitely adding them to the list.

The Esencias look good too for the price. thanks dude.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up