Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>CI Legends Pepin stick...I'm in love.
e-man67 07:47 PM 03-26-2009
So I scored these for a brother on a forum so I am not sure if this stick had some age on it or not so....got home from one of the kids many things and grabbed this stick along with a little whiskey & water. First off the stick is a beaut...virtually no veins and smooth...pretty much flawless. I snip it and suck some air through..should have no problems...not too much or too little. I spark it up and get a volume of peppery spice...a literal flavor overload. A few puffs in and getting very comfy...this seems very different from the stuff I have smoked lately...different nice, very nice. They must have cultivated the soil with spicy pad thai noodles because this smoke very much reminds me of just that. Very spicy, kinda peppery, with a sweet back end of the throat feel...absolutely gorgeous! I love LOVE this cigar! I am not sure which cigar mostly resembles this CI Pepin stick but I need more! I dare say I like it better than the Tat red I had this week. It began to wedge a little toward the middle but then evened out. Really a joy to smoke! Better than the Opus's I have had in the last year. So for overall construction, taste, fit & finish I give it a 9.3 of 10. :-)
[Reply]
AD720 07:49 PM 03-26-2009
Shhhhhh!!!!

:-)
[Reply]
Negncic 07:51 PM 03-26-2009
If you like that try the JJ belicoso both natural and Maduro. My favorites out of all his blends:-)
[Reply]
Smoking Dragon 08:00 PM 03-26-2009
Originally Posted by Negncic:
If you like that try the JJ belicoso both natural and Maduro. My favorites out of all his blends:-)

:-) :-) Specially the maddies
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:49 PM 03-26-2009
I have one of these cigar in the humi. I need to kill it soon. Thanks for the review! :-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 09:50 PM 03-26-2009
I have had 1 of these and love them. I have not found a DPG I don't like.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 05:07 AM 03-27-2009
Yep... A very nice stick. I love that peppery blast and then how the creaminess builds.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 05:30 AM 03-27-2009
one of my favorites too. Reviewed it some time ago, and bought a box straightaway.
[Reply]
Wharf Rat 09:10 PM 03-27-2009
Also, I'm liking the 5 Vegas Miami - another less expensive DPG stick
[Reply]
76GTFan 05:40 PM 04-01-2009
Legends are one of my great value smokes. I am a Pepin fanatic. Glad you enjoyed it.
[Reply]
bookman 11:29 PM 06-02-2009
Love the 5 V Miami!!
[Reply]
Up