Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Vegas Bound!!!!
blugill 11:03 AM 03-26-2009
Leaving here in a little bit to drive to OKC! Flight to Vegas leaves at 8 am in the morning!

Haven't been to Vegas in over ten years so I'm excited! Going with a big group of friends and this is going to be a blast!

Plan on going to Casa Fuente.
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 11:04 AM 03-26-2009
Nice, sounds like a sweet trip!
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 12:01 PM 03-26-2009
http://www.pheasantcigars.com/shop/i...asant.html#map

This is another place to try and get to. Andrew is an awesome BOTL that works there.
[Reply]
blugill 12:31 PM 03-26-2009
OH WOW! Looks amazing!!!!
We'll be staying at The Luxor, it doesn't look that far away unless i'm reading the map wrong.
[Reply]
Dukeuni 12:36 PM 03-26-2009
Hopefully I remember that Pheasant lounge when I am in Vegas next. My first choice is Casa Fuente (yes, crazy expensive, but GREAT people watching and drinks), but those leather chairs and TV look very inviting at the Pheasant.
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 12:41 PM 03-26-2009
It is like a 10 min. cab ride. Andrew is a member here. ScotishSmoker is his username. I would post a link but I am on my phone and don't know how to do that. There is a great bunch of guys in vegas maybe you could post a thread in the herfs section witha time you would like to try and get to meet up with them if you have time.

Side note in Paris near their buffet ( donlt eat there) is a panio bar with a little room with a humi. Me and the wife hung out there on Valentine's day and had a great time. Good beer for me, good wine for her. They were very cigar friendly but most every where is in Vegas. Hope you have a great time.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BeerAdvocate 01:05 PM 03-26-2009
Smoke a CasaFuente for me!
[Reply]
Up