Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Good, Bad, Ugly
Partagaspete 03:04 AM 03-22-2009
Last weekend my son and I went to the local to smoke a couple of Boli Immensa's.

The Good

These were purchased at the LCdH in London and have a pretty second band that say's "1997" on it. Well this was one creamy, sweet, and spicy smoke. Fantastic! I would rate it a 9.3 and is one of the best I have ever smoked, period.

The Bad

My son got nicotine'd about 2/3rds in and let it die. this after he said it was mild when we first lit them up. I told him not to confuse mild and smooth cuase it does have some strength.

The Ugly

I left my Palio on the table and I did not discover the fact until this weekend when I went to smoke. Fortunately, I have a cheapo. but this really sucks as I really love that thing. I am bummed.

Thanks for listening.

T
[Reply]
Don Fernando 03:05 AM 03-22-2009
sorry to hear about the palio Tony.
[Reply]
Jbailey 06:53 AM 03-22-2009
Glad to hear you enjoyed the H&F boli. I was curious about these smokes.
Sorry to hear about the ugly part.
[Reply]
68TriShield 09:00 AM 03-22-2009
Did the shop hold on to your cutter for you?
[Reply]
TOB9595 09:20 AM 03-22-2009
The wonderful part is that you AND your Son went to a smoke
Tom
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 09:23 AM 03-22-2009
Glad to hear it was a good smoke- even if your son got a large does of Vitamin N.

Maybe call the B&M? I'm sure they dont just throw away a Palio...
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 10:48 AM 03-22-2009
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
Glad to hear it was a good smoke- even if your son got a large does of Vitamin N.

Maybe call the B&M? I'm sure they dont just throw away a Palio...
Nope...they add it to their personal collection. Just kidding, I agree they might still have it. :-)
[Reply]
Partagaspete 11:53 AM 03-23-2009
It was nice sitting outside smoking a great cigar with my son. The Local I refer to is a Pub not a B&M and I checked and they do not have it. Oh well I'll just keep using my cheapo for now and pick one up on the next group buy. I wanted a Burlwood one anyway:-)

T
[Reply]
Up