Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Steeplechase Cigar(s)
PinkPistol86 10:58 PM 03-19-2009
I'm going to Steeplechase (a horse event) and I was wondering if there are any suggestions for cigars to smoke there. I'm looking for Non-Cubans that I can buy at my local B&M. Thanks y'all.
[Reply]
neoflex 06:28 AM 03-20-2009
I would just bring with you whatever you enjoy smoking. If I ever know I will end up smoking wherever I am supposed to go whether it be a special event or BBQ etc. etc., I usually fall back on my regular rotation stuff so I know I won't be disappointed. Nothing worse than bringing a stick that you have never tried in hopes that it will be the holy grail and come to find out it's not your cup of tea, especially if you did not bring something else with you to fall back on.
[Reply]
thebiglebowski 08:04 AM 03-20-2009
Originally Posted by neoflex:
I would just bring with you whatever you enjoy smoking. If I ever know I will end up smoking wherever I am supposed to go whether it be a special event or BBQ etc. etc., I usually fall back on my regular rotation stuff so I know I won't be disappointed. Nothing worse than bringing a stick that you have never tried in hopes that it will be the holy grail and come to find out it's not your cup of tea, especially if you did not bring something else with you to fall back on.
yeah, what he said. go with a regular.
[Reply]
TripleF 08:31 AM 03-20-2009
How about a lancero. Seems to me that might fit at the horse track. :-)

Let us know what you go with!
[Reply]
PinkPistol86 11:30 PM 03-20-2009
Well, I know I'm going with a bunch of Kama Sutra Splash's by CAO. Possibly a Cohiba, and i have a couple others in waiting. I might also get a Baccarat.
[Reply]
thebiglebowski 07:44 AM 03-21-2009
Originally Posted by PinkPistol86:
Well, I know I'm going with a bunch of Kama Sutra Splash's by CAO. Possibly a Cohiba, and i have a couple others in waiting. I might also get a Baccarat.
well, alright then! hope you have a fun day watching the horsies! :-)
[Reply]
md4958 08:02 AM 03-21-2009
besides the three you mentioned, what kind of smokes do you like? if you cant describe a flavor profile, how about brands? Knowing this will help in determining what you might enjoy.
[Reply]
PinkPistol86 01:54 AM 03-30-2009
Ok, so I ended up smoking a CAO Kama Sutra Splash and a Cohiba. I've been really sunburnt all week and really busy so I haven't had time to update y'all. Thanks for the advice.
[Reply]
Up