Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Pete Johnson in the DC Area this week
tsolomon 07:37 AM 03-03-2009
Bethesda Tobacco on March 5th Tatuaje Event w/ Pete Johnson noon-9pm. The website says that Bethesda Tobacco has moved to a new store a couple of blocks from the old one. I have been told that he will also be at Drapers on Friday. :-)
[Reply]
md4958 07:38 AM 03-03-2009
If you go would you please ask him if the cigars that he sells to the internet stores are different than the cigars he sells to B&Ms?

Thanks in advance!
[Reply]
G G 07:42 AM 03-03-2009
Originally Posted by md4958:
If you go would you please ask him if the cigars that he sells to the internet stores are different than the cigars he sells to B&Ms?

Thanks in advance!
:-)
[Reply]
Cigarcop 07:51 AM 03-03-2009

Thanks in advance!
I haven't been around much lately but that was some funny Chit :-)
[Reply]
gnukfu 09:44 AM 03-03-2009

Thanks in advance!
My God Moe! You, of all people, should know that if he tells him about that he will have to kill him.......:-)
[Reply]
ade06 09:56 AM 03-03-2009
He crushed my cigar budget for a few months a few weeks ago when he was us in Philly. Man, Pete puts out some good cigars!
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 03:35 PM 03-03-2009
Can anyone confirm he'll be at Draper's on Friday? I have my CHP class Thursday evening that I can't miss, but would LOVE to go to Draper's on Friday.

NM, just called them. It's a go. Roughly 2-6 for Pete.
[Reply]
tsolomon 05:27 AM 03-04-2009
Originally Posted by Sauer Grapes:
Can anyone confirm he'll be at Draper's on Friday? I have my CHP class Thursday evening that I can't miss, but would LOVE to go to Draper's on Friday.

NM, just called them. It's a go. Roughly 2-6 for Pete.
I stopped by there yesterday and they said he would be there on Friday from about noon until closing at 6:00.
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 09:21 PM 03-04-2009
Yeah, they said on the phone 2-6... but I wouldn't be surprised if the info changed from when I called. I'll be there from roughly 3-6.
[Reply]
tsolomon 05:06 AM 03-06-2009
Yeah, they said on the phone 2-6... but I wouldn't be surprised if the info changed from when I called. I'll be there from roughly 3-6.
I'm dropping by on my way home from work, so I'll probably be there between 3 and 4.
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 06:57 AM 03-06-2009
Originally Posted by tsolomon:
I'm dropping by on my way home from work, so I'll probably be there between 3 and 4.
I'll be there. How will I know who you are?
[Reply]
tsolomon 07:14 AM 03-06-2009
I'll be there. How will I know who you are?
Good question, look for an older guy with blond hair and a yellow ID badge hanging around his neck. I'm pretty sure we met when Pete was in town the last time for the "Frank" release.
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 07:25 AM 03-06-2009
OK, hopefully I'll recognize you. I'm horrible with names (including screen names) until I meet someone at least a few times. I'm "usually" good with faces though.
[Reply]
chenvt 09:33 AM 03-06-2009
Keep us up to date if any new developments come up.. Like if Tat noella Reservas will be at Drapers instead of NHC (which is the only place I've seen them and are sold out)
[Reply]
Up