Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Smoked a cigar..at a BAR...in PA!
Footbag 09:11 PM 02-16-2009
Ok, maybe I'm not getting out much since the PA smoking ban, but I just found a bar that allows cigar smoking. I didn't think this was allowed anymore. They also serve food and alcohol.
Downtown Scranton's Radisson is in our historic train station, an amazing building with a massive lobby. I work five blocks away and live about 2 minutes away. Well I got word that they, due to a cigar bar specific lease, are grandfathered into allowing cigar smoking.
Well, I spent the last week working my butt off at work, and I was determined to lay back and relax. I ordered a wine and an ashtray, and smoked a Siglo II. Ahhhhhhhh. Gotta love loopholes!
Here's a pic of the outside of the hotel...
[Reply]
groogs 09:40 PM 02-16-2009
Very nice, I wish I could find a place to smoke inside anywhere in California.:-)

Enjoy every day you are able to smoke inside.:-)
[Reply]
JJG 10:09 PM 02-16-2009
Even when we could smoke in bars here, i rarely took advantage unless was in a particularly cigar-friendly establishment and personally, I prefer no smoking restaurants. Nevertheless, I say leave it up to business owner. If a patron has a problem with the smoking policy, they can go elsewhere. I miss enjoying a cigar with a nice cocktail.:-)
[Reply]
silentjon 03:45 AM 02-17-2009
Some of favorite places I can't smoke at anymore because they sell too much food. They still are a few places that I am allowed to smoke though.
[Reply]
Up