Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>What I did on Feb 14th
jonharky 05:26 AM 02-15-2009
This is what my day consisted of...Me and my girlfriend don't celebrate Valentines day. We first started with a breakfast at Hardee's then from there we went to Cigar Factory Outlet in Troy where we sat and smoke for 3 hours. I had the Alec Bradley Tempus Lancero. It was a great cigar in my book. Nice flavor throughout. My girlfriend who rarely smokes except for the flavored ones decided to have one with me. I was able to talk her into smoking a Drew Estates Java Robusto. Which she told me she loved the chocolate coffee flavors. Man I wish I would have taken pics. From there we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch with friends of ours. Unfortunately we are unable to smoke there which I believe is my friend and I fault. One day we went there and smoked we noticed the manager talking to the bartender looking at our direction. The next time we were in there there were signs posted no cigar smoking is allowed. All well... My girlfriend went and got here hair done and after that we had a late snack at White Castle's. What a end to a perfect day!!
Attached: 0214092214.jpg (50.5 KB) 
[Reply]
LookAtBigErn82 08:26 AM 02-15-2009
Mmmm sliders!..Sounded like a great day.
[Reply]
rizzle 09:28 AM 02-15-2009
You romantic devil, you.
:-)
[Reply]
Tenor CS 10:20 AM 02-15-2009
You should have gotten a before and after cholesterol test. :-)
[Reply]
groogs 11:09 AM 02-15-2009
That sounds like a good way to spend the day.
[Reply]
Cigargal 11:13 AM 02-15-2009
That sounds like a celebration to me.
[Reply]
jonharky 01:04 PM 02-15-2009
It was a very good and relaxing day
[Reply]
alley00p 01:14 PM 02-15-2009
Sounds like a great day, Jon :-)

We spent the morning driving home from Battle Creek where we had attended an early valentine's party Friday night...

Then we went out to Bentley's on S. River Road, had steaks and then stayed to listen to my wife's best friend's band play. We had a great time and got home around 2:30 this morning.

I'm dancin', I'm dancin'!
[Reply]
dillio 01:16 PM 02-15-2009
Nice day of feasting John.

You can usually smoke at all of the Snookers Pool Halls, which are more of a sportsbar with pool tables if you haven't been.

See you soon :-)
[Reply]
jonharky 04:37 PM 02-15-2009
Originally Posted by dillio:
Nice day of feasting John.

You can usually smoke at all of the Snookers Pool Halls, which are more of a sportsbar with pool tables if you haven't been.

See you soon :-)
I found out that the only BDubs in the area that allows cigar smoking is the one in Mt. Clemens
[Reply]
Footbag 04:41 PM 02-15-2009
White Castle rocks! Great V-day dinner!
[Reply]
Up