Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>What are you getting your loved one for V-day?
JE3146 02:19 PM 02-13-2009
My fiance refuses to let me get her flowers. She feels they're price gouged during this corporate holiday. She also doesn't like chocolate.

All she really ever wants is a card :-) Which.... I can't forget the card if I want to live, considering how easy she makes it for me every year :-)

If the funds allow, I try to get her something nice. Since our money is going to the wedding... sadly this won't be one of them. But deep down I know that she knows I would have loved to get her something really nice.
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 02:57 PM 02-13-2009
Originally Posted by JE3146:
My fiance refuses to let me get her flowers. She feels they're price gouged during this corporate holiday. She also doesn't like chocolate.

All she really ever wants is a card :-) Which.... I can't forget the card if I want to live, considering how easy she makes it for me every year :-)

If the funds allow, I try to get her something nice. Since our money is going to the wedding... sadly this won't be one of them. But deep down I know that she knows I would have loved to get her something really nice.
I like chocolate :-)
[Reply]
G G 02:59 PM 02-13-2009
Originally Posted by shilala:
I got mine a washer and dryer. I might even take her to dinner tonight. :-)
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Scott you are old enough to know that a washer and dryer is not a gift dude.:-)
[Reply]
G G 03:02 PM 02-13-2009
Mine gets Roses delivered and we have a valentine's banquet at our church tomorrow night that we will go to. And of course a card.
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 03:08 PM 02-13-2009
Originally Posted by ggainey:
Mine gets Roses delivered and we have a valentine's banquet at our church tomorrow night that we will go to. And of course a blender.
:-)
[Reply]
JE3146 03:13 PM 02-13-2009
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
I like chocolate :-)
Would you like me to buy you chocolate :-)

[Reply]
Genetic Defect 03:15 PM 02-13-2009
Originally Posted by JE3146:
Would you like me to buy you chocolate :-)

You find the coolest chit, that looks good to me:-)
[Reply]
G G 03:18 PM 02-13-2009
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
:-)
Learned a long time ago not to buy appliances for gifts bro.:-)
[Reply]
kaisersozei 08:57 AM 02-14-2009
She wanted to go from this

to this

which I got installed this week. Works pretty nice, but it put a hurtin' on the cigar budget for awhile :-)

Probably cook up a nice dinner tonight and we'll have a romantic little Valentine's dinner by the fire.
[Reply]
DrDubzz 10:52 AM 02-14-2009
I woke up to a card this morning, only the realize that I forgot to buy one. My only excuse is my oncology final that was yesterday, so we're doing what she wants all day
[Reply]
Ubergopher 11:18 AM 02-14-2009
A six pack of beer that'll last me a week or so.
[Reply]
groogs 12:39 PM 02-14-2009
I gave my wife a good morning kiss and made her breakfast in bed. I got of easy this year.
[Reply]
Clampdown 12:42 PM 02-14-2009
She is moving into a new place so i got her a new couch, some onds and ends things and a new kitchen table and chairs. God bless Ikea...

In return she got me a box of Monte Sublimes EL 08, and box of Cohiba Esplendidos. She did a great job, and is def. a keeper.
[Reply]
pit bull 02:18 PM 02-14-2009
I went with the old stand by....2dz roses and a box of candy
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up