Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Perdomo Patriarch Torpedo Corojo
AzonCigars 08:21 AM 02-11-2009
http://azoncigars.blogspot.com/

From Perdomo's website:
Perdomo Patriarch® is made in honor of Nicholas Perdomo Sr., my father, mentor, and hero! Traditionally hand made in father's favorite blends, these cigars are comprised of exquisite tobaccos fron the fertile Nicaraguan valleys of Esteli, Condega, and Jalapa.

Perdomo Patriarch® is a smoking experience that yields an impressive, robust taste with rich, complex flavors and a smooth, elegant finish. I am proud to offer these exquisite cigars in traditional Cuban sizes. I hope that you will enjoy them with your family and friends.

We sell this cigar for $10.40.

The construction is perfect. The pre-light draw has a nice smooth taste. The burn is not perfect but it's not that off and the ash falls off pretty fast (feel on my laptop keyboard).

To me this cigar has a mild to medium, almost creamy taste. There is no spice at all. People have told me cigars taste creamy but I have never tasted it until now.

This is a great smooth cigar, that went well with my Lavazza espresso and coffee. I recommend it as a cigar to start your day.
Attached: Perdomo1.jpg (4.0 KB) Perdomo2.jpg (4.3 KB) Perdomo3.jpg (4.0 KB) Perdomo4.jpg (3.5 KB) 
[Reply]
md4958 08:25 AM 02-11-2009
nice review Mike!
[Reply]
AzonCigars 03:58 PM 02-24-2009
Anyone else try one of these sticks?
[Reply]
Up