Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>Gauging interest for MW2 tourny for PS3
elderboy02 04:52 AM 07-07-2010
Originally Posted by ucubed:
Resurgence pack came out today!!! GO GET IT!
Is it out for PS3? How much is it? How many maps do you get?
[Reply]
JE3146 09:38 AM 07-07-2010
Originally Posted by ucubed:
Carnival is my favorite of the new ones. Fuel would be good when they fix a certain glitch and trailer is tiny cqc type of a map. A marathon lightweight commando with a tactical knife would be awesome or an automatic shotgun. Vacant and Strike both have some alterations with a couple more open doors. The details in these levels both have changed I think quite dramatically.
Higher price + less original content = I keep my money.

This ranks right up there with selling me the DLC on the disc, then charging me for a key to unlock it.

But either way, I'm gonna have to sit out of this. My router is misbehaving after the move and won't play nice with my consoles. Till I either get it fixed or replaced, I can't log online for more than a couple minutes. Gonna try flashing it.... I hate networking. And yes it works with the modem directly plugged into the PS3, just I'd rather not have Ashley screaming at me that she's bored while I try and play a game online :-)
[Reply]
ucubed 11:31 AM 07-07-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Is it out for PS3? How much is it? How many maps do you get?
It's just like the Stimulus Pack. 5 maps, 2 from MW and 3 brand new ones. So there are 10 new maps total for MW2. They are 16.00
[Reply]
awsmith4 12:27 PM 07-07-2010
Originally Posted by JE3146:
Higher price + less original content = I keep my money.

This ranks right up there with selling me the DLC on the disc, then charging me for a key to unlock it.

But either way, I'm gonna have to sit out of this. My router is misbehaving after the move and won't play nice with my consoles. Till I either get it fixed or replaced, I can't log online for more than a couple minutes. Gonna try flashing it.... I hate networking. And yes it works with the modem directly plugged into the PS3, just I'd rather not have Ashley screaming at me that she's bored while I try and play a game online :-)
I had this problem (the router not the Ashley being bored part) and I fixed it by disabling the media server connection option

May not be your issue but worked for me
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up