Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Cuban Crafters Cameroon Torpedo Video Review
kaelaria 06:08 PM 07-17-2009
This 6×54 stick came in a silky smooth satin wrapper with nice tight, round construction. Burn was excellent though quite fast, ending at the band in just 45 min. Draw was loose but functioned perfectly giving lots of rich smooth smoke. Flavors included a slightly sweet wood, changing to chocolate, cocoa and coffee with a dry, earthy-feeling finish with a medium body. More in the video!

http://cigarobsession.com/2009/07/17...eroon-torpedo/
[Reply]
lou2row 07:24 PM 07-20-2009
Nice video Bryan! Checked out your site and will have to watch a few more of your reviews.

I'd purchased the Cuban Crafters sampler and had done several reviews on another board of them. I agree on your construction comments; all well made. Several never hit my flavor wheelhouse, and some seemed a little young. The cameroon was one of the better ones. Have you tried the Don Kiki brown? I've had several friends say they liked that one, and it is about the strongest of the line. I enjoy the J.L. Salazar from them also.
[Reply]
kaelaria 07:31 PM 07-20-2009
Thanks!

Nope, all I have tried is what I have on the site so far - maybe they will send more later, who knows?
[Reply]
shemp 06:30 PM 07-23-2009
the don kiki brown torp is my favorite smoke, and i also enjoy the beck y ca from cuban crafters. Right now all the brown's are out of stock except for the botella size which are still an excellent shorty, but the torpedoooooooooe.......yuuuuummmmmmm
[Reply]
Up