Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>How long?
TBone 09:57 PM 09-30-2011
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
rule of 3's :-)
I also like the rule of 3's...however

Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
I usually smoke the first one 9 minutes off the truck, then 9 hours off the truck, then 9 days off the truck, then 9 weeks off the truck, then 9 months off the truck.

This is called the rule of 9s.

Of course this only holds true if I don't smoke any inbetween those particular times.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
I like the way Todd does math the rule of nine could definitely work...
[Reply]
Boz 10:06 PM 09-30-2011
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
I usually smoke the first one 9 minutes off the truck, then 9 hours off the truck, then 9 days off the truck, then 9 weeks off the truck, then 9 months off the truck.

This is called the rule of 9s.

Of course this only holds true if I don't smoke any inbetween those particular times.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
Is this like the rule of 3's x 3? :-)
[Reply]
CigarSquid 08:25 AM 10-01-2011
Originally Posted by larryinlc:
I always smoke the first one right off the truck to see how well they've fared from the trip. The rest get smoked when I want to smoke them and don't pay much attention to storage time.

My rule of thumb is....... I don't want to die with vacation time or cigars left over.:-)

Larry
Larry, Thanks for the rule of thumb.. I like it!:-)

As I said before. I like to get 5ers so I can try them here and there.. as time goes on. Either ROTT, or a year from now and in between.

I was seeing if anyone, or how close we all did it. I can see how it is a personal preference.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up