Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>CAO Soprano Boss
Rockestone 01:59 PM 03-29-2009
Sunday, March 29, 2009

CAO Soprano Boss
Ok. It's March Madness and if you're like me you filled out your bracket with the high hopes that this was the year that you are perfect through out the Tournament. And, if you're like me, that just doesn't happen. My hopes are usually shattered early on in the tournament. Right around the first couple of games. That being said, it's kind of nice just enjoying the games instead of worrying about who actually wins. So today I decided to light up a CAO Soprano Boss before the games start. This was gifted to me by a friend and just going by price I figured it had to be pretty good.

From the start it has a nutty, earthy taste. Not too complex. Milder than I had anticipated. Very tight draw. I hate that. Just barely smokable because of the draw. About halfway in and the flavor has not changed at all. Still has that tight draw. The burn is nice and even and doesn't require any touch ups.

Last part of this cigar and it still has the same flavor. The wrapper starts coming undone but isn't affecting the smoke. I finally throw in the towel. With two inches left, I put it down. Disappointed. Instead of relaxing, I felt like I was working. I need to smoke another cigar to relax now. It may have just been this particular stick. Maybe I was too bothered by the draw I just couldn't enjoy the flavors. Anyway, I won't be dropping any of my hard earned money on this line.

Let me know if you've had a better experience with these.
Thanks for reading

Rockestone's Rating: 70
[Reply]
Nabinger16 02:04 PM 03-29-2009
Thanks for the review and the pics! It's frustrating as hell when a sticks all plugged up like that. I've seem to find a number of CAO's with that issue.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 02:11 PM 03-29-2009
Nice review:-)
[Reply]
Up