Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Jean and the kids at the school....
icehog3 04:03 PM 12-21-2013

Bernard, I want you to know... that I try. When Jean and the kids at the school tell me that I'm supposed to control my violent temper, and be passive and nonviolent like they are, I try. I really try. Though when I see this girl... of such a beautiful spirit... so degraded... and this boy... that I love... sprawled out by this big ape here... and this little girl, who is so special to us we call her "God's little gift of sunshine"... and I think of the number of years that she's going to have to carry in her memory... the savagery of this idiotic moment of yours... I just go BERSERK!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what I think I'm gonna do then? Just for the hell of it? I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deputy: Now you drop that gun or I'll shoot her! I'm not gonna ask you again.

Billy Jack: You won't have to.

Deputy: What?

Billy Jack: I said shoot her.

Deputy: [cocks revolver] You'd kill her? just like that?

Billy Jack: [shakes his head] You'll kill her.

[points his rifle]

Billy Jack: And then I'll kill you. Just like that.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Rest In Peace, Tom Laughlin.
[Reply]
The Poet 04:18 PM 12-21-2013
I feel certain some of the young bucks here don't know this cult classic. Let's hope this posting moves them to rectify the matter.

RIP, Tom Laughlin. Kick some butt up there.
[Reply]
icehog3 05:47 PM 12-21-2013
Possibly one of the worst written, worst acted movies of all-time...and I love it. Everybody should see "Billy Jack" at least once, Thomas. :-)
[Reply]
Steve 06:48 PM 12-21-2013
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Possibly one of the worst written, worst acted movies of all-time...and I love it. Everybody should see "Billy Jack" at least once, Thomas. :-)
This!
[Reply]
gorob23 08:38 PM 12-21-2013
Possibly one of the worst written, worst acted movies of all-time...and I love it.
:-)

Everybody should see "Billy Jack" at least once, Thomas. :-)

Lightswitch and Kermit should see it twice :-)

Rob :-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 07:52 AM 12-22-2013
A classic movie that made an impact on a generation; Tom Laughlin will be missed.

May He Rest In Peace.
[Reply]
Blueface 09:22 AM 12-22-2013
Remember it well.
RIP
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 10:29 AM 12-22-2013
When it comes to "worst" it's got nothing on "The Trial of Billy Jack". Holy crap, that's one of the most pretentious, ridiculous, horrible pieces of crap ever to be dumped on to film.
[Reply]
14holestogie 11:35 AM 12-22-2013
The theme song was as awful as the movie. But try to get it out of your head when you hear it. :-)

RIP, "Billy".
[Reply]
MrClean 11:38 AM 12-22-2013
Billy Jack! One of the best, worst movies ever! RIP Tom Laughlin.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:37 PM 12-22-2013
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
When it comes to "worst" it's got nothing on "The Trial of Billy Jack". Holy crap, that's one of the most pretentious, ridiculous, horrible pieces of crap ever to be dumped on to film.
But one is a cult classic, while the latter is just bad. :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 03:59 PM 12-22-2013
One tin soldier rides away...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qswm7lHp7oY
[Reply]
The Poet 10:17 AM 12-23-2013
Originally Posted by 14holestogie:
The theme song was as awful as the movie. But try to get it out of your head when you hear it. :-)

RIP, "Billy".
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
One tin soldier rides away...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qswm7lHp7oY
CURSE YOU, ADAM!!! :-)
[Reply]
shilala 11:04 AM 12-23-2013
I somehow remember that awful song. I forget ten or 15 perfectly good things every day, yet my brain clings to this armpit of a ballad. No wonder I'm nuts.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 11:08 AM 12-23-2013
:-)
[Reply]
Garbandz 11:26 AM 12-23-2013
Back in high school this was a drive-in staple.I probably heard the soundtrack 25 times,but I am a little sketchy on the video part........:-)
[Reply]
Up