Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Esquire Cigar Club in Ft. Wayne
RevSmoke 03:32 PM 01-16-2011
So, does anybody know anything about this shop? http://www.esquirecigar.com/index.php

I've left 2 e-mails, gotten the generated reply, "we received your message," but nothing more. I have called numerous times during their operating hours, but the phone is never answered. I have also left 3 phone messages, and nobody has called me back.

Is this place closed? Or, is it simply such a great place that they do not need my business?

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 07:13 PM 01-16-2011
I see a number have read this, does this mean that nobody knows anything about this place - whether they are still open or not? I would have thought that there is one member on this board from the Ft. Wayne area. I must be wrong.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 07:14 PM 01-16-2011
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
I see a number have read this, does this mean that nobody knows anything about this place - whether they are still open or not? I would have thought that there is one member on this board from the Ft. Wayne area. I must be wrong.
I mean, there are two of us here from the Clintonville, Wisconsin area with an population of about 5000 or so.
[Reply]
Eleven 07:26 PM 01-16-2011
Wish I would have seen this earlier, there was a hockey team from Fort Wayne at the rink this morning I could have asked...
[Reply]
RevSmoke 09:27 PM 01-16-2011
Originally Posted by Eleven:
Wish I would have seen this earlier, there was a hockey team from Fort Wayne at the rink this morning I could have asked...
Oh well, better luck next time.
[Reply]
BengalMan 05:41 PM 01-18-2011
Rev, lemme look into this, will let you know soon.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 07:09 AM 01-19-2011
I am here in Ft. Wayne, will be leaving Friday about noon. So, if I get there, great. If not, too bad.

Did find a place just north of town which is cigar/smoker friendly, Dupont Bar & Grill.

[Reply]
BengalMan 09:36 PM 01-20-2011
Rev, did you try stopping by Riegel's downtown? They have a nice little lounge in the back and a great staff and good selection. Here is the address:

624 South Calhoun Street, Fort Wayne - (260) 424-1429
[Reply]
RevSmoke 10:04 AM 01-22-2011
Originally Posted by BengalMan:
Rev, did you try stopping by Riegel's downtown? They have a nice little lounge in the back and a great staff and good selection. Here is the address:

624 South Calhoun Street, Fort Wayne - (260) 424-1429
Actually, I know Dennis better over at the Georgetown store. Stopped in there and spent some time with him. Ended up smoking at Dupont Bar & Grill north of town on Clinton. About 30 of us descended on the place on Tuesday, and about 9 found ourselves there on Wednesday.

Thanks for the assist.

[Reply]
Up