Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Any Florida guys tell me about Bonita Springs?
Remo 04:10 PM 01-19-2012
Will be down in Sept. staying at some pimp resort (Hyatt Regency at Coconut Point) and going to try and get some fishing done in Estero Bay..talk to me about the place!
[Reply]
EricF 04:13 PM 01-19-2012
That's about 2 hours west of us east coast guys! You may need to take a ride east and herf with us!!! :-)
[Reply]
Hem 04:20 PM 01-19-2012
Was just down in Bonita Springs a few months ago. Beautiful water and some of the best beaches in the state down there. Didn't go for pleasure but we still managed to check out some neat walk-able outside malls and boutiques. Finding a charter or a good spot shouldn't be a problem. The Hilton staff can always lead you in the right direction!
[Reply]
Remo 04:21 PM 01-19-2012
Originally Posted by EricF:
That's about 2 hours west of us east coast guys! You may need to take a ride east and herf with us!!! :-)
Hoping for a meet up Eric, will be with the family as the wife will be in training for a few days, but I think we plan on staying an extra few days on our own...I will know more when it gets closer.
[Reply]
Remo 04:23 PM 01-19-2012
Originally Posted by Hem:
Was just down in Bonita Springs a few months ago. Beautiful water and some of the best beaches in the state down there. Didn't go for pleasure but we still managed to check out some neat walk-able outside malls and boutiques. Finding a charter or a good spot shouldn't be a problem. The Hilton staff can always lead you in the right direction!
Sweet, I will be flyrodding and hoping to do a little wading.
[Reply]
Tio Gato 07:44 AM 01-22-2012
Bonita Springs is nice. You should be happy there fishing. Definitely check out the Bonita Smoke Shop.http://www.bonitasmokeshop.com/ It's one of he best shops I've ever been to.

A good site for area info is http://www.bonitasprings.com/ There is some fishing info there too. If Bonita gets a little too quiet for you it's a short drive north to Fort Meyers Beach.

Hope you have fun.
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 07:54 AM 01-22-2012
+1 on bonita smoke shop, and the Burn lounge is just a little south of there in naples is a nice place as well with some shop only exclusives (like the illusione burn :-))
[Reply]
Up