Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Why I don’t like my job some days.
Junior 10:20 PM 05-13-2009
I got a phone call yesterday about an accident on a one of my insured’s jobsites. This was a first for me I have handled one death claim, but never three. All I can do is everything I can. It does one thing real well. It puts your life in prospective. You never know what tomorrow will bring.

Link to story
[Reply]
awsmith4 10:31 PM 05-13-2009
Sad to hear, its amazing how short life can be. I pray for peace for the families and co-workers
[Reply]
MithShrike 12:06 AM 05-14-2009
Damn...
[Reply]
DPD6030 02:51 AM 05-14-2009
That sucks. I see they said explosion but if the sides of the tank were sucked in wouldn't it be an implosion. Sad day for everyone involved.
[Reply]
Cigary 02:55 AM 05-14-2009
Anyone who deals with life and death situations in their jobs I tip my hat too,,,,don't think I could do that consistantly even though I have saved a few people when I worked. I like retirement much better,,,work is overrated.
[Reply]
TripleF 03:09 AM 05-14-2009
Sorry to hear that man.
[Reply]
dccraft 06:04 AM 05-14-2009
Sorry to hear that Junior. Prayers sent out for the families & you.
[Reply]
marge796 07:39 AM 05-14-2009
God Bless their families.

Chris.....
[Reply]
Junior 08:22 AM 05-14-2009
Originally Posted by Cigary:
Anyone who deals with life and death situations in their jobs I tip my hat too,,,,don't think I could do that consistantly even though I have saved a few people when I worked. I like retirement much better,,,work is overrated.
I don't have to deal with the life and death just the aftermath. It has shaken everyone up we have had there business since they started up. It will be a while before I can retire, but I am already looking forward to it.

Originally Posted by DPD6030:
That sucks. I see they said explosion but if the sides of the tank were sucked in wouldn't it be an implosion. Sad day for everyone involved.
I don't know about the implosion or explosion. I just know the roof came out hard and fast enough it crushed a truck close by. They were a little on the lucky side for the owner and another man who were not far from the tank.
[Reply]
Up