Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>Southland
BamBam 04:43 PM 04-13-2009
Originally Posted by RBOrrell:
I agree... problem was they expletives were out.... they bleeped them. It was like watching The Sopranos but with "BEEPS" instead of the words. Why can't US TV in primetime be like TV here in Canada? One of our national networks ran The Sopranos unedited, un-bleeped at 10pm.

I do see what you're saying by the beeps being annoying. I just think that by at least letting the viewer see that they were using expletives (albeit they were beeped) they were trying to attain a level of realness. Most of us can fill in the "beeps anyways. Sort of like cops, plenty of expletive "beeping" on there.

As far as Sopranos, that's awesome. On A&E "The Sopranos" are very censored and watered down. I always like watching where they take out an expletive and voice over a watered down word. You can tell by there mouth what they said. Sort of comical
[Reply]
rack04 10:45 AM 04-20-2009
I found this article and thought it was pretty entertaining.

http://adage.com/mediaworks/article?article_id=136089
[Reply]
Darrell 12:07 PM 04-22-2009
Great show, I found a new favorite. :-)
[Reply]
akakirby 01:17 PM 05-07-2009
I'm digging the show but I wish it was more focused on the patrol officers rather than the detectives there are enough shows that have that aspect (ie. law and order all 3 of them!)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up