Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Jokes>You might be a redneck if
357 01:56 PM 11-08-2010
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
What if I can give direction by having you turn at the Big Chicken...
The truth hurts. I swear there is a "landmark" near my house often referred to in giving directions (although not be me) and it is affectionately known as "The Big Chicken" although it's actually a 15 ft rooster.
[Reply]
357 01:57 PM 11-08-2010
...you've ever been too drunk to fish
[Reply]
markem 01:58 PM 11-08-2010
Originally Posted by 357:
The truth hurts. I swear there is a "landmark" near my house often referred to in giving directions (although not be me) and it is affectionately known as "The Big Chicken" although it's actually a 15 ft rooster.
When I lived in Montana, we did actually give directions that would go something like, "drive until you get to the blue house with the John Deere combine in the front yard. Turn around and come back to the next intersection and then turn right..."

We were so rural that you had to go out of your way to get to a landmark.
[Reply]
357 02:12 PM 11-08-2010
Originally Posted by markem:
When I lived in Montana, we did actually give directions that would go something like, "drive until you get to the blue house with the John Deere combine in the front yard. Turn around and come back to the next intersection and then turn right..."

That's awesome. I've been a city/burbs kid my whole life. Just moved to the country in June and I love it.
[Reply]
CBI_2 08:22 PM 11-08-2010
Originally Posted by markem:

That's funny.
Reminds me of when we lived in NW Alabama. Last house on our road before you hit the Tennessee line. Police, mailman and trash truck all turned around in our driveway to head back into town.
[Reply]
macms 09:14 PM 11-08-2010
Now this here thread is the funny! Reminds me of my youth. :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
markem 09:50 PM 11-08-2010
Originally Posted by macms:
Now this here thread is the funny! Reminds me of my youth. :-) :-) :-)
Back then, did you go cow tipping or dinosaur tipping?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up