Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>You've got thin walls??
FUEL 10:03 PM 06-10-2013
Without going into the whole story...going through life changes...moved...new place for the summer...yada yada yada... so you think your walls are thin?

In the room I am in I can hear the neighbors dog, yes, the dog, not the actual neighbor, the neighbor's 110lb pit bull snoring.

I wonder if they make C-PAPs to fit a pit bull... :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 12:27 AM 06-11-2013
Originally Posted by FUEL:

I wonder if they make C-PAPs to fit a pit bull... :-)
If they do, I would love to see a video of you putting it on him. :-)
[Reply]
FUEL 12:37 AM 06-11-2013
Originally Posted by icehog3:
If they do, I would love to see a video of you putting it on him. :-)
LMAO Thanks Tom! Good to know I always have you in my corner! :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 05:18 AM 06-11-2013
At least its not your neighbors having sexy time every night.
[Reply]
FUEL 05:49 AM 06-11-2013
Originally Posted by maninblack:
At least its not your neighbors having sexy time every night.
I got enough of that living in my fraternity house for 3 years in college with 25 other guys lol. Not that I was Mr "Not Guilty" by any means. :-)
[Reply]
tsolomon 07:39 AM 06-11-2013
Originally Posted by FUEL:
In the room I am in I can hear the neighbors dog, yes, the dog, not the actual neighbor, the neighbor's 110lb pit bull snoring.
You will get use to it, but think of it as white noise. We have French Bulldogs and they make quite a racket when sleeping. One snores very loud and the other wheezes and squeeks when asleep. We do not sleep in the same room with them, but I know what you're dealing with. :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 08:51 AM 06-11-2013
I would play the deli scene from When Harry Met Sally every night and loud.
Wait and see how long before neighbor pulls you aside and asks how it is you do that.:-)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FZluzt3H6tk

"I'll have what she's having":-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 09:39 AM 06-11-2013
Ever see the movie Office Space? Makes me think of that.
[Reply]
FUEL 10:44 AM 06-11-2013
Originally Posted by tsolomon:
You will get use to it, but think of it as white noise. We have French Bulldogs and they make quite a racket when sleeping. One snores very loud and the other wheezes and squeeks when asleep. We do not sleep in the same room with them, but I know what you're dealing with. :-)
Thankfully and God willing, I will only be here through September and worse case the 1st of the year.

My parents have two labs over 90 pounds each and you can hear them virtually outside snoring hence why they have their own room :-)ollseyes: since my brother and I have not provided grandchildren thus far.
[Reply]
FUEL 10:45 AM 06-11-2013
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
Ever see the movie Office Space? Makes me think of that.
"Hey turn on channel 9, its a breast exam!"

:-):-)
[Reply]
pektel 12:38 PM 06-11-2013
I'd tell you what I'd do if I had a million dollars, man. Two chicks at the same time, man.
[Reply]
drjammer 07:26 AM 06-12-2013
Originally Posted by pektel:
I'd tell you what I'd do if I had a million dollars, man. Two chicks at the same time, man.
Awesome :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Up