Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>As Vince Lombardi Once Said...
Volusianator 12:46 PM 02-06-2011
"Your God, Your Family, Your Packers"

Super XLV is just hours away.
[Reply]
taltos 02:14 PM 02-06-2011
Good luck to the Pack. Life will be hell if Rapesemberger and the Squeelers win another Super Bowl.:-)
[Reply]
Volusianator 02:43 PM 02-06-2011
Originally Posted by taltos:
Life will be hell if Rapesemberger
He was never convicted, actually the charges were dropped weren't they?
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 02:52 PM 02-06-2011
Originally Posted by Volusianator:
Of course they were dropped, Ben has money, lots of money:-)
[Reply]
WRMartinLbkTx 03:08 PM 02-06-2011
Hopefully they can pull it off, but if I was a betting man (which I am) I dont think they will be able to overcome the steelers defense. Either way good luck packers, I hope Harrel can come back with a super bowl ring (even though he is third sting).
[Reply]
Kreth 04:22 PM 02-06-2011
As a Vikes fan it pains me to say this, but I'm looking forward to seeing the Packers beat the top team from the Almost Football Conference. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
taltos 04:52 AM 02-07-2011
Originally Posted by Volusianator:
Two factors, money and a property owner in that county vs drunk college kids. Who wins. If it were only one accusation, it could possibly be ignored but there were multiple allegations of his type of behavior. I am quite sure that the Commissioner's Office did a rather full investigation before suspending him.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 05:45 AM 02-07-2011
Originally Posted by taltos:
Two factors, money and a property owner in that county vs drunk college kids. Who wins. If it were only one accusation, it could possibly be ignored but there were multiple allegations of his type of behavior. I am quite sure that the Commissioner's Office did a rather full investigation before suspending him.
More than the police department? Ben is the NFL's whipping boy as to not seem racist against Vick. If the Farve's story happened before Big Ben's fiasco, he would've never been suspended.

I think he got a raw deal from the NFL. Since when do they punish on accusation alone? :-)
[Reply]
taltos 05:51 AM 02-07-2011
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
More than the police department? Ben is the NFL's whipping boy as to not seem racist against Vick. If the Farve's story happened before Big Ben's fiasco, he would've never been suspended.

I think he got a raw deal from the NFL. Since when do they punish on accusation alone? :-)
Goodell's way has been to punish on image rather than upon conviction which was the way in the past. Still wonder why Marvin Harrison was not punished.
[Reply]
Stephen 07:49 AM 02-07-2011
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:

I don't know, I guess you could ask Pac Man Jones.
[Reply]
Up