Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>Anyone ever use the Medicus Iron or Driver?
Eleven 09:38 PM 04-29-2010
Was thinking of getting these, saw a guy at the driving range with the iron and it looked like it could really help my helter/skelter swing.

Anyone have experience with these and better still, want to sell theirs?

:-)
[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 10:06 PM 04-29-2010
I have the Medicus iron... love it. Keep it in my bag at all times.

If you work with it for 15 minutes, maybe 3 times a week, you're iron game will really straighten out... and you should end up with a nice draw. I'm at the point now where I'll give it 5 or 10 swings before teeing off for a round, and then maybe a couple more at the turn. Really helps with speed control.

Sorry... use mine too much to sell it.
[Reply]
longknocker 12:47 AM 04-30-2010
As A Long Time Golfer, It Works Great!:-) I Would Buy The Driver If I Just Bought One. Really Improves Your Whole Swing. Try E-Bay!:-):-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 04:03 AM 04-30-2010
I've never used one but I heard you can keep it from breaking without using a proper swing. Greg giving it a "thumbs up" is a big endorsement in my book, but I'm a little skeptical if it really helps.
[Reply]
longknocker 04:43 AM 04-30-2010
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
I've never used one but I heard you can keep it from breaking without using a proper swing. Greg giving it a "thumbs up" is a big endorsement in my book, but I'm a little skeptical if it really helps.
It's Not "Perfect", But It Does Help You Maintain A Smooth Tempo, The Most Important Concept In The Golf Swing, IMO.:-)
[Reply]
Eleven 07:12 AM 04-30-2010
Found a driver on craigslist, no dvds with it though. Waiting on a reply.

Also found an older model single hinge 5-iron, but its bundled with other clubs. Checking ebay next!
[Reply]
md4958 07:43 AM 04-30-2010
My father has one that Ive tried out a few times, never at the range though. Maybe I'll swipe it for a couple weeks and see if it helps.

Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
Greg giving it a "thumbs up" is a big endorsement in my book
:-)
[Reply]
Eleven 07:18 PM 05-01-2010
Picked up the driver today on craigslist for 50 bucks.

Gonna keep searching for an iron!
[Reply]
Up