Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Sports>2010 NFL Draft Thread
The Poet 04:13 PM 04-23-2010
Ah, leave my buddy Joe and his Jets alone. He really likes seeing Mark Sanchez in those tight white pants. :-)
[Reply]
King James 04:22 PM 04-23-2010
speaking of Sanchez, everyone earlier was calling Quinn out for having bad stats so he will never be good in Denver.... didn't Sanchez throw like 20 picks and 10 TDs?
[Reply]
The Poet 04:25 PM 04-23-2010
Originally Posted by King James:
speaking of Sanchez, everyone earlier was calling Quinn out for having bad stats so he will never be good in Denver.... didn't Sanchez throw like 20 picks and 10 TDs?
Not even close . . . it was 12 TDs and 20 picks, plus 10 fumbles. :-)
[Reply]
E.J. 05:49 PM 04-23-2010
Good to see a couple Utes go off the board, one to my Broncos.

Miami fans are going to be pleased with Koa Misi.... You will soon have 2 former Utes starting on your defense.
[Reply]
icehog3 06:10 PM 04-23-2010
Originally Posted by coastietech:
So say what you want, but to deny the fact that right now there isn't another team in the NFL with as good a roster lineup as the Jets is ignorant at best. :-)
Wow. Just wow. :-)
[Reply]
coastietech 06:54 AM 04-24-2010
Originally Posted by The Poet:
Not even close . . . it was 12 TDs and 20 picks, plus 10 fumbles. :-)
Sanchez had very similar stats his rookie year to Peyton Manning, guess they should have assumed he was gonna be garbage too right? lol
[Reply]
coastietech 06:57 AM 04-24-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Wow. Just wow. :-)
If you can name another team with a better roster right now please do. Name a team that has more play makers than the Jets right now...
[Reply]
King James 09:48 AM 04-24-2010
Sanchez had very similar stats his rookie year to Peyton Manning, guess they should have assumed he was gonna be garbage too right? lol
Please tell me you are not really trying to draw any kind of comparison between peyton and Sanchez LOL. and I'm sure people did have doubts early on, until he started winning a lot.
And how about my bet offer?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Resipsa 09:52 AM 04-24-2010
Originally Posted by King James:
Please tell me you are not really trying to draw any kind of comparison between peyton and Sanchez LOL. and I'm sure people did have doubts early on, until he started winning a lot.
And how about my bet offer?
Posted via Mobile Device
Wasting your breath, brother. :-)
[Reply]
King James 09:55 AM 04-24-2010
Oh, and Peyton had 26 tds and 28 picks his rookie season. I don't think I'd call that similar to 12tds and 20 picks LOL
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Resipsa 09:56 AM 04-24-2010
Colts go defense with their first three picks. I can't even remember the last time I saw that happen.:-)

Although with the exception of getting bigger on the offensive line, what can they add to their offense? They may not be as talented as some other teams, but I think their offense is adequate.
[Reply]
King James 09:59 AM 04-24-2010
I like the oline pick by the packers, then get defense in next few rounds. We need a better oline though, and hopefully will be improved now.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
icehog3 11:01 AM 04-24-2010
If you can name another team with a better roster right now please do. Name a team that has more play makers than the Jets right now...
I can name several, but I watched your Jet posts last season, and I am not getting drawn into a debate that I can't possibly win in your mind. :-)
[Reply]
OLS 11:42 AM 04-24-2010
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
Colts go defense with their first three picks. I can't even remember the last time I saw that happen.:-)
Can you blame em?? I can still hear the slight breeze caused by them shaking their heads over
the Super Bowl crushing they took. Speaking of that, the SAINTS grab an ACE. Chad Jones!
That boy is a FOOTBALL PLAYER! (and a good pitcher)
[Reply]
The Poet 11:54 AM 04-24-2010
Originally Posted by OLS:
Can you blame em?? I can still hear the slight breeze caused by them shaking their heads over
the Super Bowl crushing they took.
That was a Drew Breeze, right? He's about 6 foot, and maybe 210, so maybe that's slight for a QB, though it ain't Flutie teeny. :-)
[Reply]
OLS 12:07 PM 04-24-2010
hehe, the little QB that did.
AAARRGGHH. I just realized that the Giants got Chad Jones, NOT the SIANTS,
:-)
Dammit!
[Reply]
Neuromancer 05:39 PM 04-24-2010
My youngest brother is a sports agent...handles football only...two of his guys got drafted...#235 and #255 (the last guy)...
[Reply]
OLS 08:06 AM 04-29-2010
Now many sports-minded people are also talking up the Jets. People who have no business caring
one way or the other, i.e. people in Memphis and New Orleans. Not to inject myself in the middle
of that whole thing, or even to resuscitate it, but moves continue to be made-considered. This is
going to be a wild season in NY. And the Giants have Chad Jones. GUARANTEED impact player in
year one if they so choose. You watch.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Up