Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>CI Slacking?
CigarNut 08:02 AM 09-22-2011
My purchases from CI have been OK. I just wish they would stop sending me paper catalogs in the mail... Same goes for several other sites (Famous, 2 Guys, Thompsons)... Waste of good trees...

I am not flaming anyone except vendors who send me paper catalogs that I don't want or need.
[Reply]
irratebass 09:06 AM 09-22-2011
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
My purchases from CI have been OK. I just wish they would stop sending me paper catalogs in the mail... Same goes for several other sites (Famous, 2 Guys, Thompsons)... Waste of good trees...

I am not flaming anyone except vendors who send me paper catalogs that I don't want or need.
I hear your complaint about the trees, but personally I like to receive catalogs because like to circle things in them.......I'm kinda like "RAINMAN" in that sence.
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:09 AM 09-22-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
...I like to receive catalogs because like to circle things in them.......I'm kinda like "RAINMAN" in that sence.
I can definitely see that in you. :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 09:12 AM 09-22-2011
Take the mindless banter elsewhere please.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 10:32 AM 09-22-2011
I have never once bought from CI, yet somehow I get their catalog all the time. I can almost always find a better price somewhere else.
[Reply]
sikk50 12:22 PM 09-22-2011
When I lived in Chico I could order from CI the same day as Darrell and get my package two days earlier! Now that is customer service! :-)
[Reply]
Melissa 07:45 PM 09-22-2011
I've never had problems with CI.
Please don't go away angry. Reminds me too much of my last relationship!
[Reply]
Chemyst 12:12 AM 09-24-2011
Never a problem with CI, in 6 yrs.
No problems with Famous, Atlantic or Holts, either.
I buy from CI and Famous auctions, mostly.

I chose daily shipping, rather than weekly shipping, at CI,
and get my sticks next day, since I live in NJ.

Is "weekly shipping" the CI default?

Chemyst :-)
[Reply]
Obsidian 07:13 AM 09-27-2011
I love CI. They have always been prompt is resolving and issues I've had. My cigars normally come within 2 days but sometimes it takes 3 to 4 days. But that’s why I always have cigars in my humidor for those days that the shipping takes a little longer.

Va La CI Nation :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 08:20 AM 09-27-2011
Originally Posted by sikk50:
When I lived in Chico I could order from CI the same day as Darrell and get my package two days earlier! Now that is customer service! :-)
My orders are coming faster now... USPS!:-)
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 10:09 AM 09-30-2011
I jumped on that recent sampler deal with the humidor and 10 cigars. The humidor ended up having a leak and not holding humidity above 63%, with 2 DryMistat tubes. They attempted to help me fix/narrow the issue and then ended up just sending me a brand new one with a return label for the old one the same day. I can't complain!

However, I have had a sampler on backorder for a while now, which I was aware of so no problem there, BUT...I purchased it using my brother's debit card because I had cash I wanted to use and I have no way of depositing cash into my account down here (USAA) so I used my shipping address and his billing address. Well, they ended up shipping it to the billing address instead. Fortunately my brother only lives 5 minutes away but still. Guess I'll have to go get my cigars from him on Monday. At least UPS comes earlier at his house! haha

I am really impressed with Cigar.com also though. Prompt shipping and they ship with a Humi-Care pillow.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up