Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Las Cabrillas - anyone know these?
sevans105 11:13 PM 10-11-2012

Dani was just gifted this by a guest at the hotel she works at. Not a lot of provenance other than it smells FANTASTIC.

Anyone know anything about these?

7 1/2 in length...gonna guess a mid/high 50s ring gauge. Man does it smell good. Debating just smoking the thing or freezing and storing for a bit.
[Reply]
Tio Gato 05:29 AM 10-12-2012
Those are made in Honduras with Mexican filler and binder with Connecticut shade wrapper. If you like Te-Amo's you will enjoy this cigar. If it smells good now I'd fire it up.
[Reply]
Brlesq 05:32 AM 10-12-2012
Originally Posted by Tio Gato:
Those are made in Honduras with Mexican filler and binder with Connecticut shade wrapper. If you like Te-Amo's you will enjoy this cigar. If it smells good now I'd fire it up.

Agreed. JR Cigars has been selling them for years.
[Reply]
Dunkel 08:00 AM 10-12-2012
A friend of mine and me used to be quite fond of them 12 years ago or so. They were a good smoke for the price at a now out of business B&M that we used to frequent. I haven't smoked one in over 12 years. We have thought about revisiting them to see if we still like them, but haven't got around to it yet.
[Reply]
sevans105 08:46 AM 10-12-2012
Thanks guys. I'll burn it tonight. Maybe I'll do a review. The reviews on the sites that actually sell them don't seem super positive but, I'm willing to sacrifice my taste buds to further the knowledge of the blessed leaf. You can thank me later. :-)
[Reply]
lenguamor 11:49 AM 10-12-2012
Nice construction on that cigar. Smoke it up! :-)
[Reply]
Up