Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Cigar sales are absolutely useless
Doogie 07:48 AM 12-01-2008
you save $ and get more cigars. its a bad cycle
[Reply]
DMK 07:54 AM 12-01-2008
Damn slope... and I just hate it when friends and relatives inform me that they are going to the ISOM... it just means more cigars, duty free for me.....
[Reply]
SilverFox 10:27 AM 12-01-2008
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
Image I HAVE TO MANY CUBANS!!!!!Image

Image I NEED ANOTHER VINO!!!!!Image

Hang on Fox I'm on the way!!

Ok ok in spite of the fact that this was aimed at me, it was just damned funny.
[Reply]
Sandman 08:45 PM 12-02-2008
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
:-)'s

We are saving our way into the poor house. At least we will have things to smoke there. :-)
My brother always says, "at least when everything goes to sh#t, we'll have some good stuff to smoke". I agree! :-)
[Reply]
hotreds 08:49 PM 12-02-2008
When my Mom told my Dad she was "window shopping" he'd say "Good- we don't need windows, so you won't spend any money!"
[Reply]
shvictor 09:55 PM 12-02-2008
Originally Posted by taltos:
Did you mean Vin or Al?:-)
Oh yeah thats what I meant :-)
[Reply]
brigey57 10:01 PM 12-02-2008
Originally Posted by SilverFox:
Ok ok so maybe I have other issues.

When cigars go on sale this in no way helps me save money. All I end up doing is spending the same amount of money and getting more cigars than originally intended. Which of course then leads to a shortage of storage space which then leads to the purchase of Vinos which then leads to more sales which then leads to shortage of space which then leads to purchase of backup coolerdor which then leads to more sales.

So for I think that Cigar sales have cost me a small car. Some sale.

Damn Slope :-)

Cheers. :-)

[Reply]
GTCanuk 06:08 PM 12-03-2008
Originally Posted by DMK:
Damn slope... and I just hate it when friends and relatives inform me that they are going to the ISOM... it just means more cigars, duty free for me.....
I have a box coming from ISOM in 10 days:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up