Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>My favorite room in the house
cigarsmoker2543 05:46 AM 03-04-2012
Here is a picture of my favorite room in the House. and the Bathroom IS ONE OF MY FAVES.

CIGARSMOKER2543
[Reply]
irratebass 06:52 AM 03-04-2012
Dude!!!!!! Very impressive my man, that would be my fav room as well.
[Reply]
joeobx 07:13 AM 03-04-2012
I hate you :-)
[Reply]
tengel78 07:22 AM 03-04-2012
My cooler is intimidated by your walk-in.
[Reply]
Taki 07:41 AM 03-04-2012
Very nice brother :-)
[Reply]
Big Maduro 09:18 AM 03-04-2012
Very nice! I know you worked hard to get to that point. Well done.:-)
[Reply]
gbum 09:53 AM 03-04-2012
bigger picture please so that i can droll... :P
[Reply]
cigarsmoker2543 12:57 PM 03-04-2012

Thank You, all of you,

It took me 3 years to have this completed, and on top of all the Permit problems the city of Simi Valley gave me my wife DIVORCED ME over this walk in. (seriously) she gave me two options the FIRST was to stop investing in this "STUPID CIGAR ROOM" you are spending all of our Money, If I stop she will not leave me.

SECOND was. If I continue to have this "STUPID CIGAR ROOM BUILT" it's over, she will Divorce me. WELL.......... I spent the next 5 minutes deciding. As you can see I made the right choice, I love my STUPID CIGAR ROOM. as she called it.

LIFE IS GREAT, and let me tell you, her mother is very unhappy that her Daughter signed my Pre Nup. she will not receive any of my current or future CIGAR Funds$$$.

{{ AND YES, I CHOSE MY CIGARS AND STUPID CIGAR ROOM OVER MY WIFE, AS ZINO DAVIDOFF SAID, "WHEN MY WIFE TOLD ME MY CIGAR STUNK I GOT A NEW WIFE"}}

CIGARSMOKER2543

So in closing I have
[Reply]
irratebass 01:15 PM 03-04-2012
Originally Posted by cigarsmoker2543:

Thank You, all of you,

It took me 3 years to have this completed, and on top of all the Permit problems the city of Simi Valley gave me my wife DIVORCED ME over this walk in. (seriously) she gave me two options the FIRST was to stop investing in this "STUPID CIGAR ROOM" you are spending all of our Money, If I stop she will not leave me.

SECOND was. If I continue to have this "STUPID CIGAR ROOM BUILT" it's over, she will Divorce me. WELL.......... I spent the next 5 minutes deciding. As you can see I made the right choice, I love my STUPID CIGAR ROOM. as she called it.

LIFE IS GREAT, and let me tell you, her mother is very unhappy that her Daughter signed my Pre Nup. she will not receive any of my current or future CIGAR Funds$$$.

{{ AND YES, I CHOSE MY CIGARS AND STUPID CIGAR ROOM OVER MY WIFE, AS ZINO DAVIDOFF SAID, "WHEN MY WIFE TOLD ME MY CIGAR STUNK I GOT A NEW WIFE"}}

CIGARSMOKER2543

So in closing I have
My freaking hero :-) :-)
[Reply]
Remo 01:17 PM 03-04-2012
That is SAAAAWEEETT!!
[Reply]
Zeuceone 01:20 PM 03-04-2012
amazing.
[Reply]
big a 02:08 PM 03-04-2012
Originally Posted by cigarsmoker2543:

Thank You, all of you,

CIGARSMOKER2543

So in closing I have
:-) The room looks great!
[Reply]
Louistogies 04:04 PM 03-04-2012
Originally Posted by gbum:
bigger picture please so that i can droll... :P
And more please.
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 04:13 PM 03-04-2012
Lol why are all of this guy's pictures thumbnails? I feel I need to bust out the Windows magnifying glass.
[Reply]
Up