Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>What brand cigars are not sold on the web?
FUEL 09:29 AM 06-30-2013
Originally Posted by Outlaw God:
Try that search gizmo at the top right of your browser
You did Daniel. Like I said, I forget that darn search is there. I need to be able to customize the UGI on my end and make that link in font 11tybillion.

No worries at all!

J.
[Reply]
FUEL 09:32 AM 06-30-2013
Originally Posted by maninblack:
I love having a thread for every thought that pops into someones mind. It makes things much less cluttered around here.

Sorry MIB. I'll work on it.
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:45 AM 06-30-2013
Originally Posted by dwoodward:
There are a couple bands of Sosa cigars that are fabulous that I cannot find online anywhere. They are only sold in Sosa cigar shops.
This is true -- I was talking with them the last time I was in the store. There are some of their brands that they only sell retail in their stores and they plan to keep it that way.
[Reply]
captain53 02:28 PM 06-30-2013
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
He seems to be a fan of Sosa cigars. When he said he can't find certain blends of them anywhere online it's a pretty damned safe assumption that he's checked CI, one of the largest and most well-known online retailers there is.

It's like if someone who works on cars a lot said they can't find a variety of part anywhere online and I said "Have you tried Napa?"
And CI is owned by the owner of a sizable portion of the Cigar brands also.

Jeez I can't believe that people actually think that beyond a handful of small batch blends that as someone mentioned are made for the New York market are only available or higher quality because you walk into a building and pay double the price for them. Guess some think the books from Amazon are printed on cheaper paper than those at Barnes & Noble too.
[Reply]
Outlaw God 02:41 PM 06-30-2013
Originally Posted by captain53:
And CI is owned by the owner of a sizable portion of the Cigar brands also.

Jeez I can't believe that people actually think that beyond a handful of small batch blends that as someone mentioned are made for the New York market are only available or higher quality because you walk into a building and pay double the price for them. Guess some think the books from Amazon are printed on cheaper paper than those at Barnes & Noble too.
+1
[Reply]
pektel 02:53 PM 06-30-2013
Don Carlos Lanceros. If anyone knows an online source for these, shoot me a pm. I hear nothing but great things about them, but Vegas is not high on my list of return trip destinations (was there before I was into cigars, and do not really fancy anothertrip into the desert).
[Reply]
Outlaw God 02:59 PM 06-30-2013
Originally Posted by pektel:
Don Carlos Lanceros. If anyone knows an online source for these, shoot me a pm. I hear nothing but great things about them, but Vegas is not high on my list of return trip destinations (was there before I was into cigars, and do not really fancy anothertrip into the desert).
Maybe give a call to Corona Cigar Company, Orlando, FL 32819
(407) 248-1212 (888) 702-4427
There out of stock but sometimes there not up to date in there catalog
Attached: Screen Shot 2013-06-30 at 1.58.33 PM.jpg (10.8 KB) 
[Reply]
pektel 03:02 PM 06-30-2013
I'll give them a call, but it's my understanding they are only sold at casa fuentes, and with a daily limit of 2 sticks. cannot buy them anywhere else.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up