Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Camacho Changes
Sweet_Leaf_PDX 05:14 PM 06-27-2013
Camacho appears to be going through a major re-branding campaign right now. It looks like they are coming out with some new blends, and also just changing the labels on some blends like the Triple Maduro (one of my favorites).

What have been your favorite Camacho blends?

Also, if you have any thoughts on the changes...
[Reply]
DaBear 05:20 PM 06-27-2013
The changes are supposedly minor tweaks to get the blends back to what they once were on the Corojo, Criollo, and Diplomats. The connie is the only one I'm for sure isn't changing(as thats their top seller anymore). The triple maduro is getting somewhat of a tweak IIRC
[Reply]
maninblack 06:52 AM 06-28-2013
Hope they don't tweak the triple maduro too much. It's one of my favorites.
[Reply]
smokin5 09:23 AM 06-28-2013
I've stockpiled several boxes of the SLR Maduros,
as they're one of the discontinued blends.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 09:47 AM 06-28-2013
Originally Posted by smokin5:
I've stockpiled several boxes of the SLR Maduros,
as they're one of the discontinued blends.
Hopefully I can find some when i have the cash. I have a box of the SLR Maduro Perfectos on hand, but those wont last long.
[Reply]
oldforge 04:47 PM 06-28-2013
The Camacho Corojo Maduros are also very good--some were recently on sale at CI--hopefully they will be again.
[Reply]
mahtofire14 04:55 PM 06-28-2013
I'm a big Triple Maduro and Maduro fan. I stopped in my local B&M and my guy told me that it was mostly going to be marketing changes, ie: new box designs, bands, things of this nature. Haven't heard anything about the blend changes.

I'm with you guys in keeping the triple maduro the same!
[Reply]
Sweet_Leaf_PDX 06:30 PM 06-28-2013
Originally Posted by oldforge:
The Camacho Corojo Maduros are also very good--some were recently on sale at CI--hopefully they will be again.
I picked up a box of those, that was too good of a deal to pass up.
[Reply]
Up