Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>"Breakfast Cigar" what is or do you have a breakfast or morning cigar?
pnoon 11:56 PM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by T.G:
The new Viaje Bacon & Bazookas are awesome.
Originally Posted by markem:
Is that the unbanded one you sent me last week? It was great whatever it was.
Yes, it was. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it. :-)
Originally Posted by bobarian:
Sounds tasty. I'll have to look for those when I go the B&M. I sure want to try one! :-)
I can only hope.
:-)
[Reply]
T.G 12:53 AM 06-19-2013
Bob, Huy, Peter, my humidor is your humidor. I'll get some out to you guys asap.
[Reply]
FUEL 12:58 AM 06-19-2013
Huy is correct, the guy is quite serious, unless it's a genuine purchase request, I wouldn't expect to hear back from him. But I'll PM you his email, you can try.
Nah. No worries. Not worth it but thanks.
[Reply]
bobarian 10:43 AM 06-19-2013
Bob, Huy, Peter, my humidor is your humidor. I'll get some out to you guys asap.

You Da Man!
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:46 AM 06-19-2013
In concept breakfast cigars sound wonderful to me, but I find I have little desire to smoke a cigar in the mornings.
[Reply]
markem 10:49 AM 06-19-2013
Just finished a 1990 partagas lonsdale from a cab for my breakfast smoke. It was goooooood.
[Reply]
ArgusP2 11:00 AM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Man, I would LOVE to try one... Only if I could afford one.
Got a few I can send you. PM sent!
[Reply]
Subvet642 11:02 AM 06-19-2013
The new Viaje Bacon & Bazookas are awesome.
Originally Posted by 688sonarmen:
I'm telling you there is a Submarine somewhere missing you! :-)
And this is it: :-)

[Reply]
Milvel 11:17 AM 06-19-2013
Is the cigar actually named "Bacon & Bazookas"? If so, that's the ultimate breakfast cigar name!
[Reply]
bstarrs 11:22 AM 06-19-2013
Because I work in the restaurant business I'm usually working late and sleeping in so I don't often have a morning cigar. But on the rare occasion I do on a day off I'll usually have a Por Larranaga Panetela or A Hoyo Epi #2 with some coffee.
[Reply]
pektel 01:06 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by markem:
Just finished a 1990 partagas lonsdale from a cab for my breakfast smoke. It was goooooood.
Baller. :-)
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 06:20 PM 06-19-2013
Since your palate is the freshest it's going to be all day during morning hours, if I smoke, I smoke my favorite cigar to get all out of it as possible. Strength shouldn't be a factor, imo.
[Reply]
shopkins82 11:59 AM 06-26-2013
5 Vegas Gold treats me well... usually I'm smoking sweet/infused, but I get enough sweet out of my coffee, so something mild, creamy, and not overpowering (in either strength, tobacco flavor, or "added" flavor) is a good match for me.
[Reply]
688sonarmen 12:06 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
Since your palate is the freshest it's going to be all day during morning hours, if I smoke, I smoke my favorite cigar to get all out of it as possible. Strength shouldn't be a factor, imo.
Yes.
[Reply]
MUNKY 08:23 PM 06-26-2013
The Epernay lately has been a good morning smoke for me
[Reply]
neoflex 10:18 PM 06-26-2013
I don't get to smoke much in the mornings anymore since I no longer have to commute to work but I would imagine the Herrara Esteli would make a fine breakfast smoke. It's been a number of years since I have had the dreaded morning commute but back than the Casa Torano and one of the Taboo blends were often my morning commute cigar. Throwing Taboo out there goes to show how long it's actually been. On the rare occasions that I so have an early stick which nowadays tends to be early afternoon I usually reach for a EPC New Wave. Mild but packs a bunch of great flavor.
[Reply]
FNA 02:43 PM 06-27-2013
"I would not want my coworkers to smell me or frankly would not want to smell myself"

I am surprised by how many cigar smokers whose comments I read on discussion boards apparently don't like the smell of a freshly smoked cigar.

Man, I love coming back into a room an hour after I smoked. What's that smell? Cigar.

Any cigar can be suitable in the morning.
[Reply]
688sonarmen 08:11 PM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by neoflex:
I don't get to smoke much in the mornings anymore since I no longer have to commute to work but I would imagine the Herrara Esteli would make a fine breakfast smoke. It's been a number of years since I have had the dreaded morning commute but back than the Casa Torano and one of the Taboo blends were often my morning commute cigar. Throwing Taboo out there goes to show how long it's actually been. On the rare occasions that I so have an early stick which nowadays tends to be early afternoon I usually reach for a EPC New Wave. Mild but packs a bunch of great flavor.

Was it the twist John? That was back when Mr Bundles was a forum wide name.
[Reply]
neoflex 09:02 AM 06-28-2013
Originally Posted by 688sonarmen:
Was it the twist John? That was back when Mr Bundles was a forum wide name.
It definitely wasn't the Twist, I honestly can't remember it's been so long but it was a maduro wrapped stick. Pretty mild but packed a bunch of great flavor. Once I do the move into the tower this weekend I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I found a few buried in the back of one of the humis.:-)
[Reply]
neoflex 09:05 AM 06-28-2013
Originally Posted by FNA:
"I would not want my coworkers to smell me or frankly would not want to smell myself"

I am surprised by how many cigar smokers whose comments I read on discussion boards apparently don't like the smell of a freshly smoked cigar.

Man, I love coming back into a room an hour after I smoked. What's that smell? Cigar.

Any cigar can be suitable in the morning.
I myself don't mind smelling cigar smoke shortly after one has been smoked in a room but I honestly despise the old stale cigar smoke smell like when I smell my clothes the following morning or when I am the first one through the door in the morning of the cigar lounge. This is why I would never smoke in my house even if my wife were on board with it.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up