Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Be Grateful
Ahbroody 12:04 PM 10-11-2009
Good stuff Al made me think.
Things are definetly tough over here as with most people. Pretty much every month we look at the account and say How in the hell are we going to make it this month. If I dont work a lot of OT we are screwed. Killed myself working OT this month just so I could get a box of sticks for the first time in months :-) Sometimes we just look at each other and start laughing its so sad. Like you said though we have a house and jobs and 3 great little kids and a ton of love in the house. There are some big things that I am very thankfull for.

I am going to start trying to do this every morning.
[Reply]
BlackDog 12:28 PM 10-11-2009
Thanks for the reminder Al. I've been having trouble with this lately. Sometimes being middle aged, tired, and responsible doesn't seem all that great.
[Reply]
ahc4353 09:33 AM 10-13-2009
I don't know how I left my two dogs out of the OP for things I am truly grateful for. Max and Annabelle are always there to listen and bring a smile. I know it sounds goofy but I can't envision life without a dog or two around the house. I have had dogs my entire life and will continue to do so as long as I can take care of them. They have heard and seen me at my worst and still stay by my side. Dogs have a special way of calming and removing stress from my life and I am grateful they keep me around. :-)
[Reply]
troy d. 08:26 PM 10-16-2009
amen, very well put. i needed to read that.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up