Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Need some help....do I owe you anything?
maninblack 09:50 AM 03-09-2012
You owe me for constant a$$ beatings I dish out to you on Words with Friends. :-)
[Reply]
sevans105 10:11 AM 03-09-2012
Originally Posted by maninblack:
You owe me for constant a$$ beatings I dish out to you on Words with Friends. :-)
DUDE. That is a painful experience. I don't lose much. You KILL me. Lisa Shilala beats me every once in while but you frikkin KILL me. Not happy about that. I keep playing you hoping against hope that I might...just might, beat you. Not yet. I keep hoping though. Just wait til my drugs get figured out....THEN I'll get you.
[Reply]
maninblack 11:04 AM 03-09-2012
Blah blah blah. I kick her ass too. Suckas.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 11:47 AM 03-09-2012
Originally Posted by sevans105:
:-) If you'll notice, I was pretty vague on WHAT I would send you.....
Send him some of your meds, sounds like they might be fun.

(I am kidding, meds shouldn't be shared)
[Reply]
sevans105 12:48 PM 04-19-2012
Serious question.

The medicines that I am on REALLY affect my memory. I've tried to go through my PM's and make sure, but I've got a nagging feeling that I agreed to an NST or a PIF or something and never delivered.

I'm sure there will be lots of jokes on this...I'd make them too. :-) But, if I do actually owe you something, please please send me a PM so I can make it right.

Thanks in advance,

Scott
Lol...unfortunately, I'm repeating myself.

Same question, new time. I know I owe DocHoliday for an NST trade (thanks FenceFixe r for the cover, but like the Lannister's, I pay my debts...gratuitous Game of Throne reference )

So, who do I owe and what?

Thanks,

Scott
[Reply]
shilala 01:34 PM 04-19-2012
DUDE. That is a painful experience. I don't lose much. You KILL me. Lisa Shilala beats me every once in while but you frikkin KILL me. Not happy about that. I keep playing you hoping against hope that I might...just might, beat you. Not yet. I keep hoping though. Just wait til my drugs get figured out....THEN I'll get you.
Scotty, you should try DrawSomething. Weeze has been playing that a ton lately. It's far less demanding than words, I was even thinking about giving it a try.
If you want to check it out, drop me a pm and I'll find out what her username is so you guys can play. I know she misses you. DC was here yesterday and I asked how you were doing. We'll be sure to keep you in our prayers, my friend. :-)
In the meantime, you've got a couple buds to help fill up your downtime. :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:50 PM 04-19-2012
Originally Posted by shilala:
Scotty, you should try DrawSomething. Weeze has been playing that a ton lately. It's far less demanding than words, I was even thinking about giving it a try.
If you want to check it out, drop me a pm and I'll find out what her username is so you guys can play. I know she misses you. DC was here yesterday and I asked how you were doing. We'll be sure to keep you in our prayers, my friend. :-)
In the meantime, you've got a couple buds to help fill up your downtime. :-)
The wife and I had been playing this but then my e-mail address can't be confirmed anymore for some reason and now I can't play.
[Reply]
jluck 01:55 PM 04-19-2012
Scott, you owe me nothing but do please take care of yourself and If there's anything I can do to help, I'm here.
Jared
[Reply]
chaase321 02:11 PM 04-19-2012
Lol...unfortunately, I'm repeating myself.

Same question, new time. I know I owe DocHoliday for an NST trade (thanks FenceFixe r for the cover, but like the Lannister's, I pay my debts...gratuitous Game of Throne reference )

So, who do I owe and what?

Thanks,

Scott
Yea, I still haven't received that box of cohiba siglo IV yet? :-):-)

Glad to have you back brother, hope you continue to get better and back to your old self. :-)
[Reply]
sevans105 05:01 AM 04-20-2012
Originally Posted by chaase321:
Yea, I still haven't received that box of cohiba siglo IV yet? :-):-)

Glad to have you back brother, hope you continue to get better and back to your old self. :-)
If I had a spare box, I'd send it to ya. :-) Sadly, I'm down to my last couple Sig VI.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up