Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>I need girl help please!
wrench turner 85 06:44 PM 06-15-2009
Dude, stand up tell her that your the man and what you say go's!!! then pull out the playboys and a bottle of jergens and have a good night, because you'll be spending the night by yourself.:-) trust me she comme back...maby:-)
[Reply]
mikeyj23 08:25 PM 06-15-2009
Originally Posted by wrench turner 85:
Dude, stand up tell her that your the man and what you say go's!!! then pull out the playboys and a bottle of jergens and have a good night, because you'll be spending the night by yourself.:-) trust me she comme back...maby:-)
um...
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
mrreindeer 08:57 AM 06-16-2009
Originally Posted by rizzle:
David, you have to dig/think deeper in order to understand. She wasn't pissed at where she was eating, she was pissed she was eating a breakfast sammich and not an ice cream sammich. Been there, done that. Enjoy!
:-) hahahaa

Originally Posted by Waynegro1:
I like your hair any way you wear it.
:-)

Originally Posted by Cigary:
Am I freaking Superman who can fly backwards around the earth
Wait a sec Gary, I thought you were....

Originally Posted by BUCASmoker:
When you hear, "Let's go for a drink", what do you think?

And, more pertinent to the toilet conversation:
OMG, rolling....awesome.
[Reply]
Silound 10:29 AM 06-16-2009
Best thing in life you can find is a woman who is well grounded and practical. No issues will ever arise that you can't work out quickly and to both party's satisfaction.

I'm still looking...
[Reply]
Wanger 12:44 PM 06-16-2009
Originally Posted by BrokenSkeg:
Having different interests is totally cool. She likes to cook, I like to grill and burn food. She likes being a vegitarian, I like beef. I smoke cigars, she doesn't. I drink scotch, she drinks wine.

The only hobby of mine she doesn't like is me watching other pretty women. I believe she'd rather castrate me than allow that to happen when she's around. What was it that Carter said?
"Ok to lust in your mind?" ummm not so much.:-)
Glad my wife isn't like that. Just ask the boys who met her at E.L.V.I.S. :-)
[Reply]
rrplasencia 12:47 PM 06-16-2009
Originally Posted by RGD.:
She is right - you are wrong. Anything else I can help with just let me know -

:-)

Ron
Ron sounds like a smart guy, if not i recommend watching ladies man and getting some tips from leon phelps.
[Reply]
shilala 12:51 PM 06-16-2009
After an untold number of failed relationships, the best I can tell ya is that I don't have a clue.
BUT...
I finally scored a failed relationship that wasn't my fault.
So I feel like I'm finally ahead of the game.
I'm used to giving away half of my stuff all the time, too. Works out good. I don't have near as much stuff to clean.
I hope to get married soon so I can get rid of some more of this stuff. :-)
[Reply]
csbrewfisher 12:56 PM 06-16-2009
Originally Posted by BrokenSkeg:
The only hobby of mine she doesn't like is me watching other pretty women. I believe she'd rather castrate me than allow that to happen when she's around.
This is a classic example of a woman who is completely ignorant about men. We are wired to notice other women, and the moment we stop doing so will be the moment we stop noticing THEM too.

It's like holding up a giant sign and telling your woman NOT to read the words, just look at the sign, admire the lettering. Do not read the words. The sign says

DO NOT READ THESE WORDS

Ya think she read it? Ya think?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up