Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>How do you identify your unbanded cigars?
yuklawz 02:14 PM 02-22-2010
Hey whats up, I was recently given a new Nosotros by Dion which is unbanded, and i dont want 2 ever mistake it for a similar sized cigar, and same thing with my other unbanded cigars. I was wondering what u all do for this type of situation.

I had one idea which was to print off names/dates... off of the computer and use a piece of tape to tape it to itself around the cigar, but i wasnt sure if that would be bad for the cigar, or other cigars nearby, or even the humidor.

any advice would b much appreciated

thanks a lot

Josh
[Reply]
Mugen910 02:16 PM 02-22-2010
do a search for blank cigar label. :-)

nevermind

http://www.heartfeltindustries.com/p...sp?prod=CB_500
[Reply]
14holestogie 02:19 PM 02-22-2010
Originally Posted by yuklawz:
I had one idea which was to print off names/dates... off of the computer and use a piece of tape to tape it to itself around the cigar, but i wasnt sure if that would be bad for the cigar, or other cigars nearby, or even the humidor.

That's what I have been doing the last year or so. No worries, as long as the tape doesn't touch the cigar wrapper.
[Reply]
Jbailey 02:29 PM 02-22-2010
I got a ton of single baggies that work well too.
They come in handy for gifting out cigars too.
[Reply]
pennjones 02:29 PM 02-22-2010
I just have a bunch of precut strips of paper that i put on every one of my cigars
(recently anyway). That way I know what it is, and when I acquired it.
[Reply]
Volt 03:18 PM 02-22-2010
I buy the buckle type. I have tried some other but find their glue doesn't hold after a few months. These are nice and big for writing on.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/cigars/cigar-labels.htm
[Reply]
ScottishSmoker 03:26 PM 02-22-2010
I smoke them...I find that that's the most enjoyable way too name my unbanded cigars...
[Reply]
T.G 03:46 PM 02-22-2010
Hey whats up, I was recently given a new Nosotros by Dion which is unbanded, and i dont want 2 ever mistake it for a similar sized cigar, and same thing with my other unbanded cigars. I was wondering what u all do for this type of situation.
Holy ****! Dion actually finally settled on a final blend for that cigar?

No way...

any advice would b much appreciated

thanks a lot

Josh
No problems with doing that at all.

Here's an excel spreadsheet (originally from buddha-daddy) that can be used to print labels if you wish.
Attached: cigarbands.zip (4.3 KB) 
[Reply]
The Poet 03:57 PM 02-22-2010
If I can identify them as cigars, period, that's good enough for me. I ain't proud.
[Reply]
yuklawz 04:02 PM 02-22-2010
thanks 4 all the help every1, i got a lot of work ahead of me now lol.

As 4 the Nosotros, i saw Dion right after he got off of the plane from Nicaragua. He went to the Great Smoke in West Palm Beach, FL and i spoke 2 him there 4 a while, and he was nice enough to give me one. Im probably going to smoke it this weekend.

thanks again

Josh
[Reply]
Up