Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Anyone been to Eleuthera?
Remo 08:24 AM 02-26-2015
Thought I was going to head to Florida for a few weeks but the wife wants to go to Eleuthera, ok twist my arm! Have only been to Nassau, anyone stayed on Eleuthera? Anyone know of any good spots? Looking to rent a house on the beach for a few weeks.
[Reply]
Tio Gato 10:11 AM 02-26-2015
Is that near Urethra?:-)
[Reply]
Subvet642 10:35 PM 02-26-2015
Originally Posted by Tio Gato:
Is that near Urethra?:-)
A little ways from Eustachian Station. :-)
[Reply]
T.G 06:57 AM 02-27-2015
Gesundheit.
[Reply]
dave 07:20 AM 02-27-2015
I've been to Nassau, as well as a half dozen other islands in the Caribbean...and I don't recall ever hearing of Eleuthera before. Kinda shocked to learn its over 100 miles long and such a secret. Looks nice enough for quiet beach getaway.
[Reply]
Remo 07:58 AM 02-27-2015
Originally Posted by dave:
I've been to Nassau, as well as a half dozen other islands in the Caribbean...and I don't recall ever hearing of Eleuthera before. Kinda shocked to learn its over 100 miles long and such a secret. Looks nice enough for quiet beach getaway.
Ya, we got married in Nassau, Eleuthera looks very laid back, only thing not looking so good is the flight costs! :-)
[Reply]
shilala 08:40 AM 02-27-2015
It kinda looks windy there.
Looks cool, Mikey. If she's gonna go, and allows you to go along, what the heck.
[Reply]
Remo 09:02 AM 02-27-2015
$800 bucks a ticket isn't looking so good, may just hit the Keys, nice spot on Marathon, then can be in Key West in an hour :-)
[Reply]
shilala 09:26 AM 02-27-2015
Go to Belize.
Or Islamorada on the Keys. It's a little further north, but it's watersports central.
That ride down to KY West can't be beat. The longer, the better.
I stay up in Key Largo so I can just run the road. We get in the car and just hit places the whole way, eat where we want, shop where we want, that kinda thing.
We're "No agenda" vacationers, so it's perfect. So is Belize.
[Reply]
Up