Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>01 GMC Yukon Climate Control Question
Junior 10:47 PM 04-07-2009
I just bought a Yukon, and when I got in to go home noticed it doesn’t have climate control on it. I know I should have looked closer, but assumed that they all had it in the SLT’s. I have a 01 Tahoe that I am selling. Here is my question how much trouble is it to switch it out from the Tahoe to the Yukon, and what all do I need to switch out?

My reason for changing out for the same model year is that I will have the same money in them both, but the Yukon has 60,000 less miles plus a sunroof. On top of that I prefer the Yukon’s over the Tahoe’s and the Tahoe is white and I prefer Black like the Yukon.
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 10:49 PM 04-07-2009
My guess is alot.
[Reply]
awsmith4 11:35 PM 04-07-2009
What kind of climate control are we talking? Even my 1500 W/T had duel climate control...no power windows but I could make the cab 2 different temps :-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 05:39 AM 04-08-2009
Ray,I would have to say in no way will it be worth the time or money,unless of course you have butt loads of money and time... :-)

I have climate control in my Silverado but it rarely gets used.
[Reply]
JaKaacH 07:20 AM 04-08-2009
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
What kind of climate control are we talking? Even my 1500 W/T had duel climate control...no power windows but I could make the cab 2 different temps :-)
Here's a fix for the no power windows Albert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgMheL7dGu0
[Reply]
Junior 08:46 AM 04-08-2009
Well it looks like a simple switch. I talked to the dealer this morning, and it is all in the control head.
[Reply]
Up