Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>RIP MDPD Officers
icehog3 05:08 PM 01-20-2011
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Tom,
They just released the female officer's name.
Hope it is not your friend.

Amanda Hayworth

The killer had a 5 page rap sheet.
It is not....Prayers for Officers Hayworth and Castillo, their families, and their co-workers.
[Reply]
Coach Deg 05:12 PM 01-20-2011
Thoughts and Prayers sent for the families and the MDPD.
[Reply]
BSB 05:16 PM 01-20-2011
May God Bless all who serve. Prayer offered for the families of the deceased.
[Reply]
jitzy 05:23 PM 01-20-2011
Such a disgrace, I had 2 guys that left my old job (NYPD) to go work down there and I was panicking so much I wouldn't even watch the news tonight. Just a damn tradgedy and a crock that guys with raps like that are out free
[Reply]
mpd340 05:48 PM 01-20-2011
RIP the families are in my thoughts an prayers.
[Reply]
Blueface 05:53 PM 01-20-2011
Originally Posted by jitzy:
Such a disgrace, I had 2 guys that left my old job (NYPD) to go work down there and I was panicking so much I wouldn't even watch the news tonight. Just a damn tradgedy and a crock that guys with raps like that are out free
You had to see how sickening it was to see folks being interviewed that were saying he was a nice guy and this was not like him to do.
That literally ticked me off.
They were serving a warrant for murder.
Apparently a guy dissed his sister and he killed him.
Now kills two officers leaving four children without their parent.
Five page rap sheet.
Career criminal and now multiple murderer but yet morons go on tv to say he was a nice guy.
Man I am pissed to see that.
[Reply]
Eleven 06:38 PM 01-20-2011
Originally Posted by Blueface:
You had to see how sickening it was to see folks being interviewed that were saying he was a nice guy and this was not like him to do.
That literally ticked me off.
They were serving a warrant for murder.
Apparently a guy dissed his sister and he killed him.
Now kills two officers leaving four children without their parent.
Five page rap sheet.
Career criminal and now multiple murderer but yet morons go on tv to say he was a nice guy.
Man I am pissed to see that.
You always hear something similar. Local talk radio used to place bets that some neighbor or family member of whatever gangbanger just got gunned down by another gangbanger would say "He was just turning his life around".

Truth is, life has no value for these types of people. Incarceration doesn't deter them. A person with a 5 page rap sheet? Let's call them "Homeless with a Golden Voice" and give them a house and job. This is what America has become.

The good guys are now the bad guys and the bad guys get their 15 minutes of fame.
[Reply]
CasaDooley 07:01 PM 01-20-2011
Such a senseless tragedy. Prayers sent for the families of the fallen officers.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up