Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Who has HuluPlus or Netflix?
MiamiE 09:51 AM 01-16-2011
I use Netflix through my Xbox.
[Reply]
BORIStheBLADE 07:56 AM 01-17-2011
I have had Netflix for a while and love it. Its not perfect, but for the price its worth it.
I have the 1 disc a time unlimited and if you watch the movie within a day or two you will have a movie a week roughly.

A couple of things that bother me, not the end of the world but...

It seems like new release movies are taking forever to get released to Netflix. It has slowed down the last year for sure.
Streaming issues, I started to watch the Heroes and when I got to the fourth season it said for two of the episodes it was DISC only... WTF!?
I haven't noticed anything in 5.1 surround either. Maybe what I'm watching is only in stereo??

I looked into Vudu and you pay more, but you get more. so... It all depends on what you are happy with.

No experience with Huluplus.
[Reply]
awsmith4 08:30 AM 01-17-2011
Originally Posted by BORIStheBLADE:
I have had Netflix for a while and love it. Its not perfect, but for the price its worth it.
I have the 1 disc a time unlimited and if you watch the movie within a day or two you will have a movie a week roughly.

A couple of things that bother me, not the end of the world but...

It seems like new release movies are taking forever to get released to Netflix. It has slowed down the last year for sure.
Streaming issues, I started to watch the Heroes and when I got to the fourth season it said for two of the episodes it was DISC only... WTF!?
I haven't noticed anything in 5.1 surround either. Maybe what I'm watching is only in stereo??

I looked into Vudu and you pay more, but you get more. so... It all depends on what you are happy with.

No experience with Huluplus.
Last year Netflix made an agreement with Fox to release new movies later than they appeared in stores in exchange for Fox giving Netflix more online content. This happened about the time Avatar was to be released to DVD. I would imagine they have this agreement with other studios as well.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up