Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Cuban Crafters Shipping Question?
iRiSh 11:37 AM 08-03-2010
Hi,

Ive bought a few boxes of cigars online from cuban crafters and enjoyed them, as they were in a box they made it safely to Ireland and in around 10 working days.

Im looking to purchase some cigar bundles from them but am slightly worried how the bundles are shipped and if the will make it across the drink in a decent state.

I have emailed cuban crafters to no avail and am wondering if anyone on here has used them or any other mail order cigar company to buy these bundles and how they are normally shipped!

Thanks in Advance

iRiSh:-)
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 11:50 AM 08-03-2010
I have ordered from them and the cigars were packaged very well. They use those really big "air-bubble" type packing material so there was no chance there was going to be damage to the sticks.
[Reply]
iRiSh 11:51 AM 08-03-2010
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa:
I have ordered from them and the cigars were packaged very well. They use those really big "air-bubble" type packing material so there was no chance there was going to be damage to the sticks.
sounds good to me, thanks for your reply:-)
[Reply]
Darrell 11:55 AM 08-03-2010
Give them a call and ask?
[Reply]
iRiSh 12:03 PM 08-03-2010
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Give them a call and ask?
im thinking they will say the sticks will be fine, its in their best interest to.

Just wanted some impartial advice:-)
[Reply]
Darrell 12:04 PM 08-03-2010
Originally Posted by iRiSh:
im thinking they will say the sticks will be fine, its in their best interest to.

Just wanted some impartial advice:-)
They're a respectable retailer. I'm sure they would be HAPPY to make sure you approve of the shipping method before they ship.
[Reply]
iRiSh 12:14 PM 08-03-2010
They're a respectable retailer. I'm sure they would be HAPPY to make sure you approve of the shipping method before they ship.
BP are a respectable oil company so they say, but it didnt stop over a 100 million gallons of oil wrecking the place.

Whats the problem with asking the advise of some folk on here?
[Reply]
Darrell 12:18 PM 08-03-2010
Originally Posted by iRiSh:
Whats the problem with asking the advise of some folk on here?
Calm down.

All I am saying is that I am sure you could call them and ask them directly.

You know, GET ACTUAL FACTS. Not speculation.
[Reply]
iRiSh 12:20 PM 08-03-2010
Calm down.

All I am saying is that I am sure you could call them and ask them directly.

You know, GET ACTUAL FACTS. Not speculation.
im calm chara, ill the the facts:-)
[Reply]
Up